Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 29d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

Well done big fella.

I hope all is well. :thumbsup:

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
I'm going to stick to inhaling Bundy thanks George, better the angel you know than the devil you don't. LOL

MMmmmmmmmmm.....bundy :spoton:

Congrats on the new arival

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Great work Scotty. You're now obligated to buy him a Ford as a his 1st car.

I have 4 kids as well (4 in 4.5 years), so I know the next 20 years will be full of challenges. Enjoy them while they're young, they are the years of the fondest memories.

Brian

cool

that's 3 of us with 4 :blink:

are there any more ?

shazzy

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Well done big fella.

I hope all is well. :birthdaywish:

Get back to work Shanus....you've got a bit of catching up to do!

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

I'm hearing you Brian, thanks again all

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

This seems to be an annual event for Scotty

Well done mate, glad it is all well. :pinch:

I think a trip to Dr Vas is in order now :laughing:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
This seems to be an annual event for Scotty

Well done mate, glad it is all well. :pinch:

I think a trip to Dr Vas is in order now :laughing:

I'll just go to Indy instead Mal, let us make a pact that we will have that Indy drink we've been talking about for four years, this year

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
Great work Scotty. You're now obligated to buy him a Ford as a his 1st car.

I have 4 kids as well (4 in 4.5 years), so I know the next 20 years will be full of challenges. Enjoy them while they're young, they are the years of the fondest memories.

Brian

Congrats,

One way to Beat the Expensive Daewoo fans, out breed them :laughing:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
This seems to be an annual event for Scotty

Well done mate, glad it is all well. :pinch:

I think a trip to Dr Vas is in order now :laughing:

I'll just go to Indy instead Mal, let us make a pact that we will have that Indy drink we've been talking about for four years, this year

I am not going this year.

This will be the first time in 12 years I will not be there.

May be next year.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Great work Scotty. You're now obligated to buy him a Ford as a his 1st car.

I have 4 kids as well (4 in 4.5 years), so I know the next 20 years will be full of challenges. Enjoy them while they're young, they are the years of the fondest memories.

Brian

Congrats,

One way to Beat the Expensive Daewoo fans, out breed them :laughing:

:clap:

good thinking 99...

you better get started then,

does the world need more geos :dontknow:

shazzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...