andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/06 11:03 AM Posted 30/08/06 11:03 AM my heart goes out to this ba xr8 driver, good on him for continuing though, sorry if its a repost
baboon Member 141 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia Posted 30/08/06 11:21 AM Posted 30/08/06 11:21 AM Hey man that's my video! I have 2 more of him drifting at hidden valley up here. I spoke to him and apparently its not too bad, needs a new bonnet and probably a new front bar. Heres the rest of the videos. I have to say he's one of the best ive seen up here. Those drift day meets happen once a month here. They are good.http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=156647Go there for the rest of them. Theres also a few other vids from the day.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 30/08/06 11:21 AM Posted 30/08/06 11:21 AM (edited) I guess it would be too Embarrassing to stop. But on the other hand good on him drifting its not an easy task Edited 30/08/06 11:23 AM by sinnkexr6t
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/08/06 11:22 AM Posted 30/08/06 11:22 AM Damnnn poor guy :(
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/06 11:29 AM Author Posted 30/08/06 11:29 AM Hey man that's my video! I have 2 more of him drifting at hidden valley up here. I spoke to him and apparently its not too bad, needs a new bonnet and probably a new front bar. Heres the rest of the videos. I have to say he's one of the best ive seen up here. Those drift day meets happen once a month here. They are good.http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=156647Go there for the rest of them. Theres also a few other vids from the day.←ahhh okay sorry mate if I had known I would have asked your permision, good camera work btw
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 30/08/06 11:29 AM Posted 30/08/06 11:29 AM Rich man...
baboon Member 141 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia Posted 30/08/06 11:38 AM Posted 30/08/06 11:38 AM Hey man that's my video! I have 2 more of him drifting at hidden valley up here. I spoke to him and apparently its not too bad, needs a new bonnet and probably a new front bar. Heres the rest of the videos. I have to say he's one of the best ive seen up here. Those drift day meets happen once a month here. They are good.http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=156647Go there for the rest of them. Theres also a few other vids from the day.←ahhh okay sorry mate if I had known I would have asked your permision, good camera work btw ←Nah that's cool post away. Obviously someone else has taken the video off putfile and hosted it on youtube. Its ok I know the dude that did it.The dude in the XR8 says that he gets the shivers everytime he sees that video. I sure hope it doesnt put him off other drift meets. Good to see the ford out there.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/08/06 12:15 PM Posted 30/08/06 12:15 PM Nice vids. Love my sideways action
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now