XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 08/05/03 08:35 AM Posted 08/05/03 08:35 AM Far Out!!! There is always something isn't there!!!!! $1500 is a good deal for the sat. nav. - enjoy it and look at it this way .... it happened so you could get an added feature for a bargain price!! It's all good from here on in!! Enjoy.
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Location: Geelong Posted 08/05/03 09:46 AM Posted 08/05/03 09:46 AM How hard can it be to read an order form? Its just unbelievable. You'd think these guys haven't graduated from kinder!!!! There are usually only 5-10 options on an order, what's the big deal!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 08/05/03 09:52 AM Posted 08/05/03 09:52 AM I am soooooo jealous!!!!All the best to you, hope you have nothing but greats times ahead..... I WANT MINE NOW!!!
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Brisbane Posted 08/05/03 09:53 AM Posted 08/05/03 09:53 AM Hi mjhSorry to hear about your troubles.But I guess the up side is the the sat nav is a bargain at $1500.What whould annoy me the most is the 5 hours of arguing to get to that point.This is the BIG difference between dealing with Ford rather then BMW (my previous car). When I ordered my BMW the car I had ordered would have needed to be built overseas and shipped to Australia taking 4 - 6 months. They said that the car I wanted was availiable in Sydney except it had a sun roof (I hadnt ordered a sun roof). Then they came straight out and said that they woudl be willing to give me the sunroof at their cost price to get me into the car sooner, so I paid < $1000 for a $2500 sunroof - without any fighting at all. (I would also like to add that this was well after negotiations had finished and I had got the car for $8000 less then list price)
Guest turbo dave Guests Posted 08/05/03 11:49 AM Posted 08/05/03 11:49 AM to mjhnext time I order a ute I,m picking you up and you can bargain for mesat . nav. for $1500I was not prepared to pay nearly $4000 for it so I bought an after market oneits a garmin street pilot 111I paid $2269 for it but had other prices up to $2700arn,t they great howthey tell us how to get homeevery street every turndoes yours also tell you the house numbers as you pass them?good luckwith you new car
Guest FlashingRED Guests Posted 08/05/03 12:34 PM Posted 08/05/03 12:34 PM MJH, Congrats mate, looks like it all turned out orright hey ?May you enjoy your T for as long as we all will.We only have a week to go ,and boy, talk about antsy !!!But as they say..... "All good things ........................!
tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 08/05/03 01:30 PM Posted 08/05/03 01:30 PM How hard can it be to read an order form? Its just unbelievable. You'd think these guys haven't graduated from kinder!!!! There are usually only 5-10 options on an order, what's the big deal!! I have to agree. How difficult is it? I can see me getting frustrated dealing with these clowns. I reckon if they stuff the order they pay the price! Might sharpen em up a bit. Farrkkinng hopeless
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now