Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 17/08/06 08:24 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:24 AM The poof prob hasnt figured out how to use the premuim icc yet
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/06 08:51 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:51 AM So how's the colour screen poof. ←Pretty frickin good.....would look great in a black nado that's for sure
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/06 08:51 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:51 AM Actually Shazza, are you even over 30? You must be joking!She looks waaaaay... Oh... never mind. ←You’re so tough from a distance
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/08/06 08:53 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:53 AM Right back at you mate. Any mods planned for the new beast Tab?
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/06 08:56 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:56 AM Any power mods planned on this one?←Not immediately, maybe a bit down the track if I can contain the demerit points situation ←
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/08/06 08:58 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:58 AM I probably should of read the thread but once I realised it full of posts by the usual suspects I decided it wouldn't be worth it.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/06 08:59 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:59 AM I probably should of read the thread but once I realised it full of posts by the usual suspects I decided it wouldn't be worth it. ←Yeah but the posts are all informative and full of really important info. Why wouldn't you read them?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/06 08:59 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:59 AM (edited) I probably should of read the thread but once I realised it full of posts by the usual suspects I decided it wouldn't be worth it. ←What's that supposed to mean? Edited 17/08/06 09:00 AM by tab
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/06 09:02 AM Posted 17/08/06 09:02 AM I'm good at just slipping in there aren't I tab.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/08/06 09:13 AM Posted 17/08/06 09:13 AM Yeah but the posts are all informative and full of really important info.That's what their signatures say... I still have my doubts.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now