ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/08/06 12:10 PM Posted 14/08/06 12:10 PM I have been looking at what gauges to replace my crap F6 ones.I want something that still looks stock and I am yet to find any that even come close.I was haveing a search around and found SPEEDHUT . They do custome electronic gauges for a resonable price. You can fully customise your gauges to suite your car.I configured the gauge as per the below spec and it looks very close to the stock Ford gauges.They are electronic, Metric and comes with the sender units.They will fit a stock F6 Pod, Ally Pod and the phoon tripple pod.REVERSE Jet Black w/ White Cobalt Blue FontSwiss Style FontGraphics = None Logo 1 = FORD Pointer = RedBezel color = Anodized SilverPrice=US$175.95I want to see what type of interest there is in getting a group buy. I do not know how much we would save, but it is worth a shot.
PumpedUp Member 90 Member For: 20y 2m 25d Location: Mehico Posted 16/08/06 01:47 AM Posted 16/08/06 01:47 AM I might be interested in group buy. Anyone else?
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/08/06 04:34 AM Posted 16/08/06 04:34 AM Doesnt that just more or less make it look like the Cobalt gauges already available from Autometer?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/08/06 05:19 AM Author Posted 16/08/06 05:19 AM These gauges are electronic and look heaps better than the cobalt ones.We can also get the FPV or Ford logo for a stock looking setup.I do not like the look of the Cobalt Autometer gauges.
Guest Guests Posted 16/08/06 06:26 AM Posted 16/08/06 06:26 AM These gauges are electronic and look heaps better than the cobalt ones.We can also get the FPV or Ford logo for a stock looking setup.I do not like the look of the Cobalt Autometer gauges.←And when compared to the electronic autometer gauges they are dam cheap.
Guest Guests Posted 16/08/06 07:35 AM Posted 16/08/06 07:35 AM One like this with FPV across it would lookk great.http://www.speedhut.com/gallery_detail.asp?auto_number=197
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now