Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 15d
  • Location: Gold Coast, Qld
Posted

Hi guys, can anyone please provide me a couple of pointers in removing the trim on the side of the centre console. I have the instructions that came with the FORD Aux cable, but they are very poor in copy quality.

Do I need a screwdriver or do they just pop off in an upward motion?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Conza

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

Lift off you gear lever surround (just pops off) to reveal a screw for each side of the wings on the ICC surround. Undo these screws to remove the wings, which then gives you access to the tissue box holder screws... too easy!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 15d
  • Location: Gold Coast, Qld
Posted

Thanks heaps Decov, going to tackle the lilttle job now. Cheers.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

I got myself one the other week. easy to install..

Problem,. I've got a awful whine which changes pitch/tone with engine revs.. How does one get rid of this?

Danny.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 19d
Posted
I got myself one the other week. easy to install..

Problem,. I've got a awful whine which changes pitch/tone with engine revs.. How does one get rid of this?

Danny.

I think shockf6 knows how to be rid of that

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)
Hi guys, can anyone please provide me a couple of pointers in removing the trim on the side of the centre console. I have the instructions that came with the FORD Aux cable, but they are very poor in copy quality.

Do I need a screwdriver or do they just pop off in an upward motion?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Conza

Hey Conza, would you be able to tell me the part number of the Aux Input Cable kit. Our local Ford parts store says that it doesn't exist, which we all know it does!

Many Thanks

Daryl

Edited by LightningXR6T
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 15d
  • Location: Gold Coast, Qld
Posted

Coo, do a search on ebay for Ford BA MP3 and you should find several on auction. Expect to pay between $40 - $80 for one. Much cheaper than from Ford $110.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted
Coo, do a search on ebay for Ford BA MP3 and you should find several on auction. Expect to pay between $40 - $80 for one. Much cheaper than from Ford $110.

THAT EBAY DUDE IS ON A MONEY SPINNER..

They are BRAND NEW, FROM FORD. for $30 !!!

and he is getting upto $100 for a auction Just for the AUX IN cable

the other day some guy bought one for $71. couldnt help contacting that buyer and telling him he was just bent over ..

Danny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...