Expensive Daewoo driver. :kissmy:

Geea. :glad:

That was low ankles.

Scotty

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 19d
to all whingers,

the foglights dont shine high enough to be bright and shine ina drivers rear view mirror.. I use mine all the time as a cosmetic thing like geea..

dont like it? get stuffed.

I payed lotsa money for my car, and im damned well gunna use its features!

Here, here!

:pinch:

• Member For: 20y 9m 27d

Ok, so this is where it get's interesting.

If you look at the specifications for each model, the lights are clearly listed as FOG lights. That said, I believe, that the manual may refer to them as being driving lights based on what has been said previously in another thread.

If the manual indeed refers to them as driving lights, then as far as I am concerned, then that is fine. Can someone go and check the owner's manual.

On the other hand, if we go by other documentation supplied by Ford, ie that available on their web site, then they are classified as FOG lights, and I seem to recall that Plonky may have said in the past, that use of FOG lights was illegal, except in FOG or very low visibility conditions.

However, the arguments that some have made about improving visibility to the side especially down country roads I believe are valid. On the other hand, those that wish to drive around town, on a day like today....sunny, hot and clear (not even a cloud in sight, let alone FOG) just look like absolute morons, and in my book fall under the term of ricers. Whilst you may think that it looks :crybaby: hot, just think that the remainder of the drivers around you are thinking "What a Tosser"

:lol:....Now I duck for cover.

• Member For: 19y 9m 27d

The Australian Road Rules do cover the use of fog lights. Rear fog lights can only be used in conditions of reduced visibility. Front fog lights are only included as lights that are likely to "dazzle" another user.

217 Using rear fog lights

(1) The driver of a vehicle fitted with a rear fog light must not

operate the fog light unless the driver is driving in fog or other

hazardous weather conditions causing reduced visibility.

219 Lights not to be used to dazzle other road users

A driver must not use, or allow to be used, any light fitted to or

in the driver’s vehicle to dazzle, or in a way that is likely to

dazzle, another road user.

Whilst they are the National road rules, 219 is open to some interpretation by individual jurisdictions.

• Flaccid Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 7d
Ok, so this is where it get's interesting.

If you look at the specifications for each model, the lights are clearly listed as FOG lights. That said, I believe, that the manual may refer to them as being driving lights based on what has been said previously in another thread.

If the manual indeed refers to them as driving lights, then as far as I am concerned, then that is fine. Can someone go and check the owner's manual.

On the other hand, if we go by other documentation supplied by Ford, ie that available on their web site, then they are classified as FOG lights, and I seem to recall that Plonky may have said in the past, that use of FOG lights was illegal, except in FOG or very low visibility conditions.

However, the arguments that some have made about improving visibility to the side especially down country roads I believe are valid. On the other hand, those that wish to drive around town, on a day like today....sunny, hot and clear (not even a cloud in sight, let alone FOG) just look like absolute morons, and in my book fall under the term of ricers. Whilst you may think that it looks :crybaby: hot, just think that the remainder of the drivers around you are thinking "What a Tosser"

:lol:....Now I duck for cover.

you can duck behind me.

FOG lights are for FOG.

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 16d
you can duck behind me.

FOG lights are for FOG.

Does that mean Head lights are for Head??? :crybaby::nono:

Geea. :o

• Flaccid Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 7d
you can duck behind me.

FOG lights are for FOG.

Does that mean Head lights are for Head??? :crybaby::nono:

Geea. :o

:lol: If only they were!

• Complete Bastard
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 24d
Does that mean Head lights are for Head??? 

Geea. 

Yes that would be nice however, working on that theory, just be careful the next time you turn on your tail lights! :crybaby:

• Member For: 19y 8m 16d

Legal or illegal, moral or immoral it makes no difference. I drive with mine on as it makes a phantom coloured car easier to see (and if you've ever been to Wagga you'll know what I mean...these people would have trouble seeing a bright irridescent candy apple pink Kenwood B Double with all lights blazing :blink::nono: ). If they can see it hopefully they wont hit it. I didnt pay $40,000 to have some clown "not see me coming" :ermm:

If you want a good b**ch session come to Wagga on a friday/saturday night and see how many wankers drive around with only 1 headlight working.

Yes rear fog lights are f@#king annoying.:angry::angry: