SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/06 10:53 AM Author Posted 22/10/06 10:53 AM I believe retail, it's somewhere just south of $3k. Controller is extra, doesn't come included in the kit.Tein_Ford_Kit___List_Price.pdfNot the most helpful .pdf, but gives you a look at the setup at least.
Guest Guests Posted 22/10/06 11:04 AM Posted 22/10/06 11:04 AM I believe retail, it's somewhere just south of $3k. Controller is extra, doesn't come included in the kit.Tein_Ford_Kit___List_Price.pdfNot the most helpful .pdf, but gives you a look at the setup at least.←Certainly not cheap, how does it compare to other brands on the market. I found the controller on ebay for $359 us new, so add $5oo or so ontop.
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/11/06 10:44 PM Posted 02/11/06 10:44 PM Xspeed have Ford Tein kits for $2600http://www.xspeed.com.au/shop/product_info...dd7ad9f6efdd61c
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Location: North Brisbane Posted 03/11/06 01:14 AM Posted 03/11/06 01:14 AM I called Fulcrum....$2650 for all four corners for the Tein gear and the controller was $560 I believe so not too bad IMO.The ride height is all preset so you can tailor from a good starting position.
Guest Guests Posted 03/11/06 06:12 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:12 AM I called Fulcrum....$2650 for all four corners for the Tein gear and the controller was $560 I believe so not too bad IMO.The ride height is all preset so you can tailor from a good starting position.←WHat so we can't adjust the height at all.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Location: North Brisbane Posted 03/11/06 06:13 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:13 AM I said the height is preset so "WE can tailor" from a good starting position.
Guest Guests Posted 03/11/06 06:16 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:16 AM I said the height is preset so "WE can tailor" from a good starting position.←How much height adjustment does it have, I thought you ment they set the height to where you want then that's it.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Location: North Brisbane Posted 03/11/06 11:19 AM Posted 03/11/06 11:19 AM Have a look at the picture in the pdf - plenty enough I say.
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/11/06 02:49 AM Posted 06/11/06 02:49 AM I said the height is preset so "WE can tailor" from a good starting position.←How much height adjustment does it have, I thought you ment they set the height to where you want then that's it.←I think there is well over 40mm of adjustment. They set the height when they install and tune the suspension and based on what you want, but say you are going out to the track you might to lower it 20mm and you can do so reasonably easily and set it back at end of day.Of course the ultimate would be to be able to change ride height from inside car with the touch of a button, but then you a looking a whole lot of dollars. Only a few Euros I seen have this. But the extra controller allows you to change damper rates from inside car, which is a nice feature.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now