Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/06 11:33 AM Author Posted 16/07/06 11:33 AM here's all that matters......←At $1.40 or so per liter? You can keep it.I'm rather happy with the 15.1/100 I average with my harsh driving style thank you very much. ←you need an edit buddy, I get 15.5's with 425 rwkw's
ELLOXRT Member 50 Member For: 20y 9m 18d Location: QLD Posted 16/07/06 11:36 AM Posted 16/07/06 11:36 AM Looks pretty good especially with pumped gaurds, much better than Vz. Still not as good as Ba or Bf ford . Won't catch me buying one.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/06 11:38 AM Author Posted 16/07/06 11:38 AM Looks pretty good especially with pumped gaurds, much better than Vz. Still not as good as Ba or Bf ford . Won't catch me buying one.←would be good to drive one anyways just tp see if they have finally got it right, the amount of Expensive Daewoo guys that have crossed over that I know in the last 2 years is amazing.... I hope that doesnt stop.
Guest newl Guests Posted 16/07/06 11:40 AM Posted 16/07/06 11:40 AM you need an edit buddy, I get 15.5's with 425 rwkw's ←When your better half is driving? It's on the cards mate. Gimme a bit to sort other things out.
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/07/06 11:45 AM Posted 16/07/06 11:45 AM Another range of HSV thinking their sh*t don't stink?? Seems I'll be getting those new injectors afterall
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 16/07/06 11:50 AM Posted 16/07/06 11:50 AM If we consider an XR8 bonnet on a T as Tranny, then that is totally GAY! I see a bit of Honda, alot of BA/BF, Camry, Mitsu 380 and and even some Audi. But don't let Expensive Daewoo CEO hear that, they wanna cream, the snobby imports.But, they do say, immitation is the best form of flattery. And NO TURBO, you may wanna get one if you want to keep up with the T's. 2g;s get you into the 12's, you need more than that for commonwhore a to do the same times.And 6.0 ltrs of what, pineapple juice?? I creamed a new 6 ltr Clubbie at Calder, and another from a set of lights, and this with my softcock tune, all 240rwkws of it. Isn't that what the 6ltr should have at the wheels?? Big dissapointment if you ask me, they don't sound as good as the Boss either.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/06 11:54 AM Author Posted 16/07/06 11:54 AM you need an edit buddy, I get 15.5's with 425 rwkw's ←When your better half is driving? It's on the cards mate. Gimme a bit to sort other things out. ←she doesnt drive it anymore...... such a sook.. something about it being to unpredictable........ I have no idea what shes on about
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/06 11:54 AM Author Posted 16/07/06 11:54 AM If we consider an XR8 bonnet on a T as Tranny, then that is totally GAY! I see a bit of Honda, alot of BA/BF, Camry, Mitsu 380 and and even some Audi. But don't let Expensive Daewoo CEO hear that, they wanna cream, the snobby imports.But, they do say, immitation is the best form of flattery. ←rofl
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/07/06 12:04 PM Posted 16/07/06 12:04 PM The Expensive Daewoo boys were so excited about the new VE, they shut their forums down, lol. http://www.ls1.com.au/
CountryPhoon Member 180 Member For: 21y 3m 24d Posted 16/07/06 12:58 PM Posted 16/07/06 12:58 PM Being the 'makes-mole' that I am - HSV, Sub.(STi), FPV, etc - I like it... It looks agressive with the pumped guards and short overhangs front and rear.. overlayed on a distinctive Euro look. It's reminiscent of the 2004 Torana show car - as stated by D Mooney some time ago.What we dont know about yet are the tech. details - altho from the output figures it sounds a bit like more of the same - from VZ. Nothing there that will match the delivery and flexibility of XR6T and F6, with reasonable economy, it seems.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now