FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/07/06 05:05 AM Posted 17/07/06 05:05 AM I thought I would give my opinion as I’m of a Lebanese Christian heritage. I have many family members in Lebanon. I do not support Hezbollah or what they have done. My family are from the Christian area and about 2 hours from the capital so they are not in direct danger. What Israel has done to Lebanon for the last 30 years is nothing short of criminal. The Lebanese Govt is powerless to control Hezbollah as it is heavily armed and backed by Syria and Iran. Instead of attacking the Lebanese peoples core infrastructure they should be concentrating on the South, Syria and Iran as they are the instigators, all that is happening is Lebanon becomes the poor country that hosts the WAR for these other 3 countries to attack each other.I just hope that too many innocent lives are not lost.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/06 05:13 AM Posted 17/07/06 05:13 AM I thought I would give my opinion as I’m of a Lebanese Christian heritage. I have many family members in Lebanon. I do not support Hezbollah or what they have done. My family are from the Christian area and about 2 hours from the capital so they are not in direct danger. What Israel has done to Lebanon for the last 30 years is nothing short of criminal. The Lebanese Govt is powerless to control Hezbollah as it is heavily armed and backed by Syria and Iran. Instead of attacking the Lebanese peoples core infrastructure they should be concentrating on the South, Syria and Iran as they are the instigators, all that is happening is Lebanon becomes the poor country that hosts the WAR for these other 3 countries to attack each other.I just hope that too many innocent lives are not lost.←Good post fr33dy,From my limited knowledge of the conflict it appeared that Lebanon was the whipping boy of the region and from what you are saying my presumptions are correct.Chooka
Guest casgeroth Guests Posted 17/07/06 11:35 AM Posted 17/07/06 11:35 AM Bush's thoughts on the current situation...Sorry, perhaps a little bad taste.I just found it and had to use it
donnah Member 78 Member For: 20y 8m 7d Gender: Female Location: perth Posted 17/07/06 11:49 AM Posted 17/07/06 11:49 AM No one wins in a War.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 17/07/06 12:03 PM Posted 17/07/06 12:03 PM As long as I dont see Leb's protesting here...if you have an issue go over there and help fix it
FPVPSI Member 503 Member For: 23y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/07/06 12:23 PM Posted 17/07/06 12:23 PM honestly...these people need to blow off some steam...I reckon I know what will help. They should all do the following...Get a BA "T" go to Nizpro, get stage 2-3-4, make 350 odd rwkws and use that as a stress relief, at least it only hurts your wallet...
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 17/07/06 08:38 PM Posted 17/07/06 08:38 PM Me thinks this is a way for the US to get at Iran...time will tell
corpex Member 113 Member For: 21y 9m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/06 10:45 PM Posted 17/07/06 10:45 PM The US cannot turn it's back on Iraq so I doubt they are in any position to invade Iran or Syria just yet
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 18/07/06 02:00 AM Posted 18/07/06 02:00 AM I thought I would give my opinion as I’m of a Lebanese Christian heritage. I have many family members in Lebanon. I do not support Hezbollah or what they have done. My family are from the Christian area and about 2 hours from the capital so they are not in direct danger. What Israel has done to Lebanon for the last 30 years is nothing short of criminal. The Lebanese Govt is powerless to control Hezbollah as it is heavily armed and backed by Syria and Iran. Instead of attacking the Lebanese peoples core infrastructure they should be concentrating on the South, Syria and Iran as they are the instigators, all that is happening is Lebanon becomes the poor country that hosts the WAR for these other 3 countries to attack each other.I just hope that too many innocent lives are not lost.←I am the same as you FR33DY. I was born here though and have been there a few times, though my last trip was in 1988. Unfortunately I have just lost a family member who was trying to do his day job working in a factory to support his wife and kids. Now, who do you blame? He was a hard worker at the age of 28 and believed in his country and loved his wife and kids. He religously went to church every Sunday and was a great man. It took the Jews and the the other so-called Lebs to cause this grief among our family. The Lebanese are against this war and this is all George Bush's so-called theory, and he just wants to see what Syria would do so that he can cause some chaos. Hezbollah is a very arrogant and fiest malitia/army and have no respect for its people or its country and that's why they live like cops. f*ck them both!...To all the people that think the lebo's are bad, think again. There are idiots in all races.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/06 02:17 AM Posted 18/07/06 02:17 AM There are idiots in all races. ←And this is the underlying fact that most people miss, spot on XRSEX!!Chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now