Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 22/07/06 07:04 AM Posted 22/07/06 07:04 AM Let them sort it out over there. We have nothing to do with it & I'm glad I live in Australia.As for Australians in Lebanon, well they choose to be there!←Yeah, because we in Australia are on that other earth all by ourselves
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 22/07/06 07:36 AM Posted 22/07/06 07:36 AM Let them sort it out over there. We have nothing to do with it & I'm glad I live in Australia.As for Australians in Lebanon, well they choose to be there!←Yeah, because we in Australia are on that other earth all by ourselves ←The best way to be, and for all the people protesting today, go back to your place of birth and protest there. Dont bring your sh*t to Aust....I can she the hounds being released at Cronulla very soon....
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 22/07/06 08:12 AM Posted 22/07/06 08:12 AM What amazes me most about many of these views is that you are callous enough to place 4,000,000 lebanese (of which 95% would be civilians) many of which are women and children in a basket and not care about (or in some cases encourage) what is happening over there because of a few hundred idiots in Sydney?These are INNOCENT people, being shelled daily, undergoing helicopter attacks, have little food and barely any medical supplies and you call them scum?Views like that are more disgusting and reprehensible than any action in last years Cronulla Riots.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 22/07/06 08:36 AM Posted 22/07/06 08:36 AM This is a little of topic but my wife took our little girl (a year and half) to the shops today. She then placed $2 into one of the rides you see in the isles and placed her in it. She then took about 5 photos of my daughter on the ride. A security guard came over and told my wife to stop taking photos. He said it was centre policy and that this is policy in most shopping centres now. Then continued to say that we could be sending the photos overseas to aid terrrorism etc fark them all... they can bomb each other to death,I dont care.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 22/07/06 08:48 AM Posted 22/07/06 08:48 AM Yeh I laughed at them in the airport when I made a joke about terrorism and was told by staff at QANTAS that I could be arrested for that comment. I thought to myself does it look like I gotta f*cking turbine on my head. Couldnt agree with you more Jetute
FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/07/06 09:31 AM Posted 22/07/06 09:31 AM What amazes me most about many of these views is that you are callous enough to place 4,000,000 lebanese (of which 95% would be civilians) many of which are women and children in a basket and not care about (or in some cases encourage) what is happening over there because of a few hundred idiots in Sydney?These are INNOCENT people, being shelled daily, undergoing helicopter attacks, have little food and barely any medical supplies and you call them scum?Views like that are more disgusting and reprehensible than any action in last years Cronulla Riots.←I totally agree, we seem to have a lot of ignorant forum members, some of the comments amaze me that they came from adults... with family and children.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 22/07/06 09:44 AM Posted 22/07/06 09:44 AM Mate they choose to live there and now they whinge about havent to pay to come back to my country....yeh that's right my country...I dont have two passports, f*ckn pick one.We must look at other reasons why they come here then go back and live there........??? Hmmm
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 22/07/06 09:51 AM Posted 22/07/06 09:51 AM Mate they choose to live there and now they whinge about havent to pay to come back to my country....yeh that's right my country...I dont have two passports, f*ckn pick one.We must look at other reasons why they come here then go back and live there........??? Hmmm←yes I wonder what those reasons are. Many of them are living over there on centrelink pensions and many here cant even get a pension. How fair is that??Im a migrant but would never fark the system in that manner... And when I crossed that customs line, I left my prior beliefs etc at the customs line. If in the future I ever believe that my prior life suited me better, I can pick them up again when I leave. You just cant have it both ways for farks sake . Dont come here start preachingf your foreign siht on us... I wouod love to see what happens to a bunch of aussies going to lebanon, afghanistan etc starting to preach our siht over their
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/07/06 10:52 PM Posted 22/07/06 10:52 PM Exactly Jetter.And it’s all very sad that innocent lives are being lost, but I don’t notice any of you clowns on your moral high-horses rushing over there to save them. You obviously don’t really care that much at all This fighting is a fact of life for these type of countries – the sooner they blow each other up the better. And Lumpy “the idiots in Sydney” is an obvious indicator of why the war is happening in the first place is it not? They and their beliefs are f*cked up beyond all comprehension.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 23/07/06 05:16 AM Posted 23/07/06 05:16 AM And Lumpy “the idiots in Sydney” is an obvious indicator of why the war is happening in the first place is it not? They and their beliefs are f*cked up beyond all comprehension.←Some American's are still in the KKK and still drag negro's down the street behind their trucks until their entire face is torn off.Some British riot because their football team looses a match.Some Northern Territorian drive Evo IX's.Does this make ALL of those people bad people? Can you lump all of them in together and not care what happens because of an tiny minority?I find it all too intriguing that after September 11, when civilians were killed it was mass hysteria and anguish. After the London bombings, mass hysteria and anguish. 195 Lebanese CIVILIANS killed after invasion of their sovreign state, em!Maybe you all agree with the US Ambassador to the UN John Bolton? Who know's.Brendan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now