Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d

Hey red nose. Car was tuned over the last week. Made 370rwkw before exploding the torque converter on the final road test. But it's covered by warranty even though it had passed the warranty given by bta. Ali still fixed it anyway.

They guys even stayed back that night to rip the box out and make sure it was ok and just the converter had failed. Hopefully get it back this week. I can't say how much I appreciate the guys down at bta. Always top notch job.

Can make more power but the waste gate is too big and we can't get the boost down so have had to pull out timing instead. Not ideal I know. So just need a new actuator. And a quick trim. And will be flying again

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 12d

There is a cruise getting set up for the New year. it will be Held Late January Aiming towards an Australia Day cruise.

Its still in Rough sketch so I cant place any details as yet. Im trying to hold it close to both North and South cruisers for a good meet.

If there is any problems with an Australia day weekend cruise let me know . as I thought a long weekend would be best suited.

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 12d

It's only early days and the dates may change if to many are put off by the double demerits.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2