BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 18/03/10 09:15 PM Posted 18/03/10 09:15 PM yeah.. who needs sleep anyways .. jumbo can of red bull for brekky LOL
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 18/03/10 09:58 PM Posted 18/03/10 09:58 PM And don't forget that packet of No-Doze lol
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 19/03/10 11:26 PM Posted 19/03/10 11:26 PM touch wood aaron, hope we can get it. 5 30 sound good. clayton has entered as well so we can all meet and cruise down. I have entered I rang ray box yesterday I have taken steve boyd's spot. 5 30am sounds good where you want to meet?? I'm at cooks hill
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 21/03/10 03:11 AM Posted 21/03/10 03:11 AM hey guys,we are going to retune the nugget on sat morning ready for sunday =) so its going to be trailered down. so I don't know what time I will leave yet.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 21/03/10 06:30 AM Posted 21/03/10 06:30 AM Have you added more goodies? Anyone know if Clayton is travelling down with us?
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 21/03/10 08:47 AM Posted 21/03/10 08:47 AM (edited) Well I've survived Gunnedah week of speed LOL the car is still good and running as strong as ever, new PB for this track of 8.33 @ 142 (1/8th Mile slippery airstrip track) so Im stocked, got two runner up trophies last year in D then C group. With me new lower times I was pushed up to group B of which I was the only registered car, all were trailered drag cars. through a little bit of skill and alot of luck (two opponents had red lights) I managed to take out the final, I'm so stoked, I cant believe I won against such a quality field of cars. So hopefully now this means I have learnt how to drive the car properly... I cant wait for next sunday now I'll post up some videos when I get home tomorrow. Edited 21/03/10 08:50 AM by BF_F6Shockwave
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 21/03/10 09:30 AM Posted 21/03/10 09:30 AM Awesome work man. A good omen for Sunday!
BarKer Member 174 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 21/03/10 10:09 AM Posted 21/03/10 10:09 AM I hope you gents are going to take a couple of pics... Good luck..
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 21/03/10 12:51 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:51 PM no more goodies, just new race fuel. I will have a chat to clayton, they were thinking a 4 30-5am leave
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 22/03/10 05:47 AM Posted 22/03/10 05:47 AM Nice. I think I will still leaving 5.30 earliest cause my missus will bury a fork in my forehead if I try to get her up any earlier lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now