Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 01/04/08 10:41 AM Posted 01/04/08 10:41 AM 18 months lolbit of money owed bender? lolanother cruise soon would b good, maybe even just another KK cruise.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Location: Newcastle Posted 02/04/08 06:02 AM Author Posted 02/04/08 06:02 AM HEY Muzza how's the build going ,justin tells me their hand making every engine internall needed and it should be ready in about 18 months It feels that way Paul, I'm doing my best to get a few jobs done on it each arvo.The block should be back Friday & the turbo will bit longer then I would hope... It will be all back before I know it,,,,,, I hope.Muz
Bender Member 178 Member For: 18y 9m 26d Location: Newcastle Posted 02/04/08 06:23 AM Posted 02/04/08 06:23 AM (edited) 18 months lolbit of money owed bender? lolanother cruise soon would b good, maybe even just another KK cruise.Just a little bit, :-P Nothing to be to worried about, if it doesn't come back to me I know where he lives !!! (Just encase you don't know, hes my brother) Edited 02/04/08 06:24 AM by Bender
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 02/04/08 09:01 AM Posted 02/04/08 09:01 AM I know Muzza he only had mine for a month and it nearly killed me can't wait to see what you guys come up with I'm sure down the track mines goin to need the same treatment keep us up to date Muz
AGENT ORANGE F6 Phoon ----- MISH!! Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 02/04/08 10:36 AM Posted 02/04/08 10:36 AM Muz Went up there again today forgot to ask justin, wat did the RX7 pull or did it keep spiking on the eboost?? it sounded good on there. I had to get manda the sticker she missed out on and I should have got one for mine looks good on her car...Paul I noticed a few of the hunting lions stickers there today u got one on your car?Bet your itching to get it back muz,
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 02/04/08 10:49 PM Posted 02/04/08 10:49 PM yeh I gave one of my hunting lions stickers to Renee so they could get some made, I've got a dark silver one matches the car
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/04/08 10:57 PM Posted 02/04/08 10:57 PM ahhh muz I think the newy members are just excited about unleashing the beast as you are loldidnt even realise bender your his brother lol atleast u dont even have to get dressed to go hit him up for your cash lol
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 03/04/08 03:48 AM Posted 03/04/08 03:48 AM (edited) loland yeah I think every one is keen to see what figures muzza's car can pull Edited 03/04/08 03:54 AM by TOM1111
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Location: Newcastle Posted 03/04/08 05:20 AM Author Posted 03/04/08 05:20 AM Muz Went up there again today forgot to ask justin, wat did the RX7 pull Bet your itching to get it back muz,Hi Luke,It pulled 520rwhp on 26lb boost. The boost spike was sorted but then the diff give out. Poor Brad's not having much luck.Hanging big time to get it back but just got to wait. Won't get nothing done on it for the rest off the week as Justin flew out this arvo to go do his 2nd Nizpro course, this one is more involved on the zf 6speed auto plus other goodies.Muzza.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 03/04/08 06:32 AM Posted 03/04/08 06:32 AM only a month?? I don't know if mine will see the road in 08 again!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now