mat685 Member 32 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 07:17 AM Posted 23/01/08 07:17 AM Nice ,I'm round kariong area work down in woy woyim from berkeley vale...but work all over the joint (floorsanding)
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 07:36 AM Posted 23/01/08 07:36 AM im from berkeley vale...but work all over the joint (floorsanding)yeh I used to get to travel around the coast a bit driving might have seen our trucks roy lamb sand an soil ,in the office and organizing trucks and crap now so don't really get outa woy woy during the week , in the car I do go for regular drives up around the hunter though out through freemans up to cessnock and back around wollombi it's a good drive
mat685 Member 32 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 07:50 AM Posted 23/01/08 07:50 AM yeh I used to get to travel around the coast a bit driving might have seen our trucks roy lamb sand an soil ,in the office and organizing trucks and crap now so don't really get outa woy woy during the week , in the car I do go for regular drives up around the hunter though out through freemans up to cessnock and back around wollombi it's a good drivemight have seen them haha ive seen them more times than I can count! yer I have never really been up that way just sold my bike so the old road and such has seen me a few times in the last 12 months.now is a good time for a change of scenery I guess! pretty familair with wollombi to peats ridge cant say I have been past wollombi though.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 23/01/08 07:59 AM Posted 23/01/08 07:59 AM 152 in a 60 at 5am on november 29th by unmarked camera car on hannel street was runnig late for work
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 08:00 AM Posted 23/01/08 08:00 AM ahhh the old road sold my gsxr for the T when they put the speed limit to 60kph have to go cruisin one day the missus loves headin up round the vinyards , it's good they get half pissed I get to have fun in the T
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 08:01 AM Posted 23/01/08 08:01 AM 152 in a 60 at 5am on november 29th by unmarked camera car on hannel street was runnig late for work WTF man lucky you only got 6 months sht
mat685 Member 32 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 08:13 AM Posted 23/01/08 08:13 AM (edited) ahhh the old road sold my gsxr for the T when they put the speed limit to 60kph have to go cruisin one day the missus loves headin up round the vinyards , it's good they get half pissed I get to have fun in the Tsame boat here really except sold my gixxer cause the mrs has our 1st on the way....I thought to myself id better settle down a bit so I went and brought the family t lol. Edited 23/01/08 08:15 AM by mat685
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 08:21 AM Posted 23/01/08 08:21 AM Sweet let ya know when I get the car back it,s at blacktrack gettin a rebuilt auto at the moment nizpro are building a 4spd that should handle the power for me ,have to organize a run around the hunter might be able to get some of the other newy boys an girls along for the ride to
mat685 Member 32 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 23/01/08 08:24 AM Posted 23/01/08 08:24 AM Sweet let ya know when I get the car back it,s at blacktrack gettin a rebuilt auto at the moment nizpro are building a 4spd that should handle the power for me ,have to organize a run around the hunter might be able to get some of the other newy boys an girls along for the ride tosounds good to me! where is blacktrack at? im not particully keen on my car getting touched on the coast just quietly.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 2m 2d Location: Newcastle Posted 23/01/08 08:25 AM Author Posted 23/01/08 08:25 AM hi guys! new to the site just thought id say hi.... im from the central coast and brought a 6 speed ba mk2 last week after a few years in a skyline also. im from the central coast but end up in newy a fair bit!anyways guys that enough of my jibber and hopefully I will catch up with you all soon..cheers mat.Welcome to the site Mat,, It good to see the amount of new T owners on here.Muzza.Hey Mitch we may need a few cruises before you hand your brief in ??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now