our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 01/11/07 10:13 AM Posted 01/11/07 10:13 AM come on luke it wil be a struggle I am drivng for it as well remeber lol. I think we make this cruise open to all tell your mates aswell!!9am meet at berro bp in the burger king car park?? on sunday the 25thwhat street is the berro bp on 1
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 01/11/07 10:40 AM Posted 01/11/07 10:40 AM (edited) when you get to the end of the freeway coming from central coast you come to a round about. At the round about turn right to head towards newcastle. When you come off the round about the BP/Hungry Jacks is a couple hundred meters on the left.Im going to enter mine in the dyno on the day. Edited 01/11/07 10:41 AM by BlackXR6T
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 01/11/07 11:00 AM Posted 01/11/07 11:00 AM cheers mate I know where your talkin about
xr6turbonewbie Member 56 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley NSW Posted 01/11/07 12:52 PM Posted 01/11/07 12:52 PM hey guys any chance of getting numbers for who is coming to the singleton show and shine? I noticed you are planning a run and that's great!!! I have been on the committie for the Singleton show for nine years my father in law is the president of singleton street machines ( he owns a 40th anniversary GT BTW ) I was vice president of the club for a couple years too. so if some one can let me know roughly how many of you are coming that would be great. should be a great weekend again!!!! I will be in the kitchen this year cookin food for you lot so if ya wanna come say hi ......... um come say hi!!!p.s I tried to start a new thread on this topic but was told that I dont have permission to start a thread in this area?????
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 04/11/07 01:23 AM Posted 04/11/07 01:23 AM im not sure on numbers but there is a few of us. Im going up and correct me if im wrong at this stage dat40l, our06t, muzza, mickey gee are going and maybe starkers and white weapon. Have I missed anyone.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 04/11/07 11:29 PM Posted 04/11/07 11:29 PM missed yourself josh! lol
murrayallstar Member 71 Member For: 21y 1m 18d Posted 05/11/07 02:11 AM Posted 05/11/07 02:11 AM Ill be up there on showWith all my new additions
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 2m 4d Location: Newcastle Posted 05/11/07 07:40 AM Author Posted 05/11/07 07:40 AM (edited) hey guys any chance of getting numbers for who is coming to the singleton show and shine? I noticed you are planning a run and that's great!!! I have been on the committie for the Singleton show for nine years my father in law is the president of singleton street machines ( he owns a 40th anniversary GT BTW ) I was vice president of the club for a couple years too. so if some one can let me know roughly how many of you are coming that would be great. should be a great weekend again!!!! I will be in the kitchen this year cookin food for you lot so if ya wanna come say hi ......... um come say hi!!!p.s I tried to start a new thread on this topic but was told that I dont have permission to start a thread in this area?????Hi, Seen your wife & father in law on the forshore on Saturday. Looks like my car will be in 1 piece for a few more weeks so I'm looking like I'm heading up to Singo,Maybe even put it on the dyno 1 last time before it's heart transplant.Whats this I hear about the Saturday night entertainment??Muzza. Edited 05/11/07 07:42 AM by Muzza
xr6turbonewbie Member 56 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley NSW Posted 07/11/07 02:36 AM Posted 07/11/07 02:36 AM hey there muzza, yea I seen ya on sat too I was sittin on the wall behind the mrs while she was yakin to ya, would be great to see you up there and as many of you that can possibly make it too....... sat night....hmm.....does great music and bare female flesh sound alright????...... niiiice ride btw muzza real nice, you were parked next to mine when the mrs was talkin to ya.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 07/11/07 06:17 AM Posted 07/11/07 06:17 AM whats done now phill??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now