Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
Hoping someone is wanting a quick tough jap taxi lol....

anyone know anyone that might be interested.

Ive got a "Slow Fat Aussie Taxi" if your interested..

ive even had the snail removed for weight reduction.. hahaha

  • F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BRISBANE
Posted

LOL added weight reduction I like that style,

I went for a drive into the newy late yesti arvo, not much out seen dat 40l that's bout it really not much else is goin on in there, seen plenty of cops out an about.

how was the S+S was it worth goin to see?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 13d
Posted

How was the tomago show? I was keen to go but ended up going to the v8s at oran park instead, what a miserable and cold day it was too.

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 1d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Wasn't alot there that caught my eye except rain.

Muzza.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted

heres a couple pics of my XR6T

previous owner has removed the red turbo badge and put a silver one on and it looks nice

post-12530-1187995353_thumb.jpg

post-12530-1187995369_thumb.jpg

  • Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

looks nice man

u goin into town tomorrow at all?

anybody goin into town tomorrow?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted (edited)

if I wanna get my gearbox strengthened at prestons in victoria can I get it taken out some where locally and ship it there???

Edited by TOM1111
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

whats cracking boys??

I got house warming on the 8th september all you guys are welcome to attend just send me a PM if your are intrested.

apart from that I like BOOBS!!

cyas dat

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 1d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

You havn't got over Hollywood on the Gold Coast yet have you....

Muz

I'll be there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...