starkers Member 29 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 15/08/07 11:26 AM Posted 15/08/07 11:26 AM dont pay thatyou can get a rebuild in melbourne for 3k that is good for like 450kw or somethingwho in Melbourne builds them starting to make a shopping list of goodies.
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 15/08/07 07:14 PM Posted 15/08/07 07:14 PM dont pay thatyou can get a rebuild in melbourne for 3k that is good for like 450kw or somethingprestons????ive sent them an email but havnt got anything back yet
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 15/08/07 11:23 PM Posted 15/08/07 11:23 PM luke I knew you couldn't stay stock for long!!!well do I have to orgainise a meeting place for this as well?? f*ck sake!!! what about meet at hexham maccas?? or my place??
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 16/08/07 06:51 AM Posted 16/08/07 06:51 AM hexham maccas sounds goodwhat time does this start? we goin into town afterwards?thought u couldnt drive for 6 weeks mitch
starkers Member 29 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 16/08/07 07:51 AM Posted 16/08/07 07:51 AM luke I knew you couldn't stay stock for long!!!well do I have to orgainise a meeting place for this as well?? f*ck sake!!! what about meet at hexham maccas?? or my place??Stock its not in my vocabulary, nah need to spend my money on something.By the way how is the knee Mitch, dislocations there always fun bet it hurt like a b##ch.
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 16/08/07 08:33 AM Posted 16/08/07 08:33 AM anyone goin in town tonight
starkers Member 29 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 16/08/07 08:49 AM Posted 16/08/07 08:49 AM anyone goin in town tonightWould be if I wasnt at work, night shift dont you love it (as you can see I must be really busy)1 more day and then 2 weeks holidays.Fark yeah
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/08/07 11:58 PM Posted 16/08/07 11:58 PM yeah I cann't drive azz that's why I have someone driving for me.luke I don't know if having 2 weeks off and living with jodie is a holiday lol, I knew that u didn't understand the meaning of stock luke!! when is the other girl going to be back??yeha the dislocating of the knee was not a fun experience!!! don't try it!!hexham maccas it is then!! say 10:30am meet for a god knows when leave!!
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 17/08/07 02:41 AM Posted 17/08/07 02:41 AM that sounds good. Muzz, you wanna meet at thornton maccas at 10 or 10:10am. Anyone else who wants to go from there to Hexham?
starkers Member 29 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 17/08/07 03:49 AM Posted 17/08/07 03:49 AM yeah I cann't drive azz that's why I have someone driving for me.luke I don't know if having 2 weeks off and living with jodie is a holiday lol, I knew that u didn't understand the meaning of stock luke!! when is the other girl going to be back??yeha the dislocating of the knee was not a fun experience!!! don't try it!!hexham maccas it is then!! say 10:30am meet for a god knows when leave!!very funny mitch the old girl should be back shortly I hope, and yes dislocations suck ass ive done my shoulder
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now