Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Location: Newcastle Posted 20/07/07 11:43 PM Author Posted 20/07/07 11:43 PM KK? Damn mitch im fat enough. What are u trying to do to me mate. Does making me fat make u look better or something mate?It's KK or off to the Enterance for some Pizza....MMmmm Pizza.
murrayallstar Member 71 Member For: 21y 1m 9d Posted 21/07/07 12:59 AM Posted 21/07/07 12:59 AM (edited) I reakon pizza sounds like a plan Im with muzza on that oneHows the T going Dat Edited 21/07/07 01:00 AM by murrayallstar
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Location: Newcastle Posted 21/07/07 02:08 AM Author Posted 21/07/07 02:08 AM guess what everyone its time again fo rthe KK cruise!!meet: broadmedow maccas newcastle ( the lane just behind it)time: 8:30pmdate: this saturday coming the 21stso everyone lets go for a run. we are going t head through swansea this time abit different to the usual freeway run.Just to refresh the time & place,,,,wet weather not welcome.muzza.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 21/07/07 02:36 AM Posted 21/07/07 02:36 AM paul I don't do anything to you, its muzza lol. phill the car is going that's about it.see you all tonight!!
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 03/08/07 03:01 AM Posted 03/08/07 03:01 AM Tomago Show and Shine Car show ran by the GT club of Newcsatle is coming up on the 19/8/2007. Previous years its been a good show. Just wondering if we should organise a cruise there?here is a link http://www.fpvclub.com/documents/Club%20To...lyer%202007.docI think the ford forums fellas are heading too.http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.ph...age=1&pp=25Any ideas of locations
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 05/08/07 08:06 AM Posted 05/08/07 08:06 AM is there any auto gearbox builders in the newcastle area???I want to get my 4speed auto streangthned before I mod the enginedo blacktrack do custom tunes?????and who om a newbie to the XR6 world as I just picked it up last thursday
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Location: Newcastle Posted 05/08/07 09:37 AM Author Posted 05/08/07 09:37 AM (edited) is there any auto gearbox builders in the newcastle area???I want to get my 4speed auto streangthned before I mod the enginedo blacktrack do custom tunes?????and who om a newbie to the XR6 world as I just picked it up last thursday Hi Tom Blacktrack specialise in custom tunes & now Justin has done the NIZPRO tuners course you will be quiet happy with the result...Not sure about any decent auto builders in the area but a few have had them done using boxes done at Prestons in VIC.Muzza. Edited 05/08/07 09:38 AM by Muzza
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 05/08/07 10:26 AM Posted 05/08/07 10:26 AM (edited) can you get auto coolers done there????im only aiming for around 250RWKW but dont want to do a boxlol just seen the typo's in my previous post Edited 05/08/07 10:30 AM by TOM1111
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 06/08/07 05:59 AM Posted 06/08/07 05:59 AM got my car booked in for the 4th of september at blacktrack that was the nearest opening they must be very busygetting a custom tune,injectors, spark plugs, capa box and a auto coolershould get around 250kw and then time to save up for a auto box upgrade then I'l go more wild with the power my car will now be more powerfull then my brothers VE SS until he gets a tune lol
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Location: Newcastle Posted 06/08/07 08:16 AM Author Posted 06/08/07 08:16 AM got my car booked in for the 4th of september at blacktrack that was the nearest opening they must be very busygetting a custom tune,injectors, spark plugs, capa box and a auto coolershould get around 250kw and then time to save up for a auto box upgrade then I'l go more wild with the power my car will now be more powerfull then my brothers VE SS until he gets a tune lolDon't worry about your brother SS,you will have to get a detune for him to catch you.......I can't believe I just said that!! I love the SS.They are flat out getting a dozen odd drag cars ready for Jamboree.Muzza.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now