dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 21/07/12 11:28 AM Posted 21/07/12 11:28 AM Well Dan Lesley and I are having a baby girl, I don't know if Ill be going down the all ford day but I will have t be a last minute decision on the cruise.. And it's a go pro hd 1
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 22/07/12 06:05 AM Posted 22/07/12 06:05 AM Hey guys, anyone want to buy a brand new BF MKII Turbo bottom end? My mate blew his MKI bottom end up (BA rods lol) and purchased the brand spanker from Ford, only to find the sump and head on his old motor are unusable so now he's selling the short motor. Think he's chasing $3,200 less than what ford charges. All pictures and receipts if you want. Cheers fellas.
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/07/12 04:30 PM Posted 25/07/12 04:30 PM (edited) To Mitch* Ah nice, you got a name sorted yet ?To Ryan* Have you figured out names yetTo Both* You dropping those Skirts and coming down on the cruise with me I need company, You cant leave me alone with Quadie rofl ;P Edited 25/07/12 04:33 PM by FIERCE
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 26/07/12 09:03 AM Posted 26/07/12 09:03 AM My car is f*cked. Won't start... f***n Fords. We have names for boy/girl but we're not telling!
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 26/07/12 01:55 PM Posted 26/07/12 01:55 PM Crouching tiger / Hidden Dragon
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 27/07/12 11:30 AM Posted 27/07/12 11:30 AM Ryan buy a triton I did lol
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 28/07/12 05:46 AM Posted 28/07/12 05:46 AM Lol. She's going now. Gave her a clean and polish today, got my love for her back. However she is going under a blanket next year and getting de-registered. I will likely be seen around town in none other than a new generation diesel Santa Fe... Be gentle.3 weeks Mitch. How's Les going?
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 28/07/12 05:53 AM Posted 28/07/12 05:53 AM sh*t if your putting her under wraps and removing the rego just sell her.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 28/07/12 11:44 PM Posted 28/07/12 11:44 PM No way. I own her outright so it's not not like I'm paying something off I'm not using. It's the first new car I've ever bought and I could never part. One day I wan't to hand it on to my kids.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 30/07/12 09:54 AM Posted 30/07/12 09:54 AM Tub it 9 inch gtx45, glide, will go great next to the hq
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now