Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 07/08/11 12:30 PM Posted 07/08/11 12:30 PM Do they fit over the 6's at the front? Maybe I was thinking of that soz Azz
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 07/08/11 01:02 PM Posted 07/08/11 01:02 PM 18's are the smallest for the front...
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 08/08/11 07:01 AM Posted 08/08/11 07:01 AM I want those sicks , some 1 buy my 16's so I can get these!!!does any1 have a spare upper plenum I can borrow for a few weeks?
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 11/08/11 09:41 PM Posted 11/08/11 09:41 PM Hows your little bun cooking Ryan?
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 12/08/11 01:32 AM Posted 12/08/11 01:32 AM Mate we had dramas on the way, gotta go back to the drawing board. Poor Bec is sick of hospital.
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 12/08/11 08:37 AM Posted 12/08/11 08:37 AM I ended up running a 10 the other week, cant go back till we get a cage
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 13/08/11 05:55 AM Posted 13/08/11 05:55 AM yeah dat told me last night I didnt realise, well done!
Shargre Member 3 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Posted 15/08/11 11:48 AM Posted 15/08/11 11:48 AM come on guys , ideas for a cruise??Newcastle to Eastern creek on Fathers day for the touring car masters would make a good day out for a cruise.
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 16/08/11 10:10 AM Posted 16/08/11 10:10 AM I 2nd that motion if I have a plenum!!!
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 19/08/11 11:37 PM Posted 19/08/11 11:37 PM (edited) Righto fellas, I see you guys in person and everyone's keen as a squid in a whore house for a cruise but we're having trouble getting shiz organised cause August/Sep have been/will be kants of months for everyone. So how about early October? It will be getting warm again, perfect for our cruise up to Harrington (if youse are sill keen) where we can either BBQ or go the pub, fark I'd even play 9 holes (badly) if anyone's keen. FATman should have his little bundle of joy all settled by then and for the work enslaved like DAT and myself its plenty of notice to pull our tampons out and organise time off. 1st, 8th October anyone? Edited 19/08/11 11:38 PM by Rhino1980
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now