Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 10/07/11 02:48 AM Posted 10/07/11 02:48 AM Nah I meant Harrington mate near taree
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 10/07/11 03:10 AM Posted 10/07/11 03:10 AM oh ..um .. yeah me too LOL
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 10/07/11 05:50 AM Posted 10/07/11 05:50 AM sh*t I just looked it up haha there's a harridans there stupid me sorry az I thought u meant the vineyards
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 10/07/11 01:09 PM Posted 10/07/11 01:09 PM Wow some forum action, Im heading overseas in august for a month ill be back around the 1st September, Ill be keen for anywhere.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 12/07/11 01:52 AM Posted 12/07/11 01:52 AM dan you would be keen for anyone more like it.. lol few boys going down tomorrow to WSID good luck, and rhino rise against saturday whoop whoop!!!
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 12/07/11 04:10 AM Posted 12/07/11 04:10 AM FUG YEAH CUZ!
reado Member 10 Member For: 15y 5m 18d Posted 12/07/11 08:39 AM Posted 12/07/11 08:39 AM Anyone on mid north coast wanting to come on a cruise this weekend, I have good news, saturday morning there is a cruise from tuncurry rockpool to port Mac, as there is some car show on there I believe?? Meet at 830 at rockpool on saturday for a 9am start, this cruise is for charity to raise money to cure a disease I can't quite spell so I will have post the name of it after, as such there is a $10 fee per car but well worth it for a cruise.....anyone from the area is welcome to come so lets try and get some good numbers guys
bigrooster Member 5 Member For: 15y 3m 22d Gender: Male Posted 12/07/11 12:32 PM Posted 12/07/11 12:32 PM I see so many T's on the road but only know of 6 or so that get on the forum.So who is out there?List start here:MuzzaEugeneDat 40LMickey GeeFord GruntLightningxr6??hi muzza...keen to go for a cruize..tune by justin at blacktracks.. paul ..maitland
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 12/07/11 03:17 PM Posted 12/07/11 03:17 PM hi paul, muzza has seemed to disapear, I think its old age he has forgotten he started this thread lol.. but hopefully we will organize something soon.. once I finally get my car back from justin lol
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 12/07/11 04:53 PM Posted 12/07/11 04:53 PM Anyone, Anywhere, Anywho. As long as it Has bitumen, Breasts, or a cold beer im there buddy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now