FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 01/03/11 01:52 PM Posted 01/03/11 01:52 PM Go Easy on the gear there Mitch.... You Rough bugger lol. What stall is it by chance ?
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 01/03/11 08:06 PM Posted 01/03/11 08:06 PM Yeah I'll be there brother... Hahaha dan they just got to build the gear stronger hehehe
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 02/03/11 06:49 AM Posted 02/03/11 06:49 AM any chance of a lift to powercruise
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 02/03/11 07:02 AM Posted 02/03/11 07:02 AM We're full
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 02/03/11 07:16 AM Posted 02/03/11 07:16 AM I'm going Down in mates tow truck
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 02/03/11 07:46 AM Posted 02/03/11 07:46 AM Hey Aaron, I'd say I'll be there but I doubt I'll have the helmet with me this year. Let the be-littling and flaming begin, I can take it lol.whats up with that ?? come on mate LOL so who else from up here is gonna enter?
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 02/03/11 07:52 AM Posted 02/03/11 07:52 AM Valve springs are in need of replacement, ala failure to produce 11s, so are my tires, plus I have to much going on at the moment to go breaking anything.
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 02/03/11 08:51 AM Posted 02/03/11 08:51 AM Valve springs are in need of replacement, ala failure to produce 11s, so are my tires, plus I have to much going on at the moment to go breaking anything. mate breaking something is all part of the fun LOL just ask Mitch
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 02/03/11 08:54 AM Posted 02/03/11 08:54 AM and on a side note I got this pic today from a friend in brisvegas who was rear ended by an SS dunnydore ute .. check the lil tumprt poking out from under the bonnet .. it wasnt stock LOL
FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/03/11 09:17 AM Posted 02/03/11 09:17 AM That little trumpet looks to me to be the Top of a pod filter..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now