FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 24/02/11 10:47 AM Posted 24/02/11 10:47 AM (edited) The white weapon is all clean and gleaming again, reminding of why I'm really in love with her. So I forgive her for her scandalous heart-breaking betrayal last night lolForgot to say a big thanks to Joshy for help with traction!Mine to is back to being all sparkly clean after how filthy she was last night... hahaha I made a ball the size of my fist with all the rubber I peeled off the rear guards.. hahahaha Edited 24/02/11 10:50 AM by FAT-51X
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 24/02/11 10:53 AM Posted 24/02/11 10:53 AM (edited) Did you give it to Sarah as a pressie mate ? Edited 24/02/11 10:54 AM by Rhino1980
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 25/02/11 08:37 AM Posted 25/02/11 08:37 AM any1 able to give me a had tomorrow?
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 25/02/11 08:57 AM Posted 25/02/11 08:57 AM Shutdown on the coal lines, working again, as usual
FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 25/02/11 09:35 AM Posted 25/02/11 09:35 AM Did you give it to Sarah as a pressie mate ? Hahaha yeah mate I did and lucky for me the rubber was still soft cos it came flying in my direction at a rate of knots hahahahaha.. Quadie - sorry mate.. I'm in wingham at the in-laws place all weekend.. Good luck with it...
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 25/02/11 11:37 AM Posted 25/02/11 11:37 AM any1 able to give me a had tomorrow?mate I would love too but I have my kids this weekend
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 25/02/11 08:39 PM Posted 25/02/11 08:39 PM Shut down at Pwcs all weekend
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 26/02/11 10:16 AM Posted 26/02/11 10:16 AM well motor is in, still goto do fluid connections and harness , fit pipes , finish mounting I/C , run piping ,fill vital fluids. fit dump pipe and crnk her over , doing that in the morning , worked 12 hrs on it today !, now reaxing with a bundy red!
Ras351 Member 219 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 27/02/11 05:41 AM Posted 27/02/11 05:41 AM I realised I broke something at the drags the other night.My throttle pedal is all bent now cause I was mashing it too hard! Gonna have to straighten it out again lol!
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 27/02/11 06:33 AM Posted 27/02/11 06:33 AM lol, it wont go any faster than the floorboards , well done!motor is in!!!!!!drove her round the block all is good except a broken power steering resvior!NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!!but other than that , she sounds sweet!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now