Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 09/02/11 07:31 PM Posted 09/02/11 07:31 PM Dan it will be next we'd I think it's the 16th. Will let u k ow about the 5th but I'm keen
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 09/02/11 11:26 PM Posted 09/02/11 11:26 PM I'm headin to btp today so hope so spy my eye on mitchs beast.Bad date for cruise isn't there a powercruise on ? Will have to check thatGet my x force exhaust and plazmaman intrrcooler and pipes this weekendSo engine day is getting closer !
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 10/02/11 08:45 PM Posted 10/02/11 08:45 PM Dan you FAIL!!!!! Powercruise is on 4,5,6 march!! It is the best time of the year and you don't want to be anywhere else that weekend apart from eastern creek watching powercruise, or if you man enough entering
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 10/02/11 10:40 PM Posted 10/02/11 10:40 PM you enter Mitch and your not a man
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 11/02/11 12:46 AM Posted 11/02/11 12:46 AM 0wn3d
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 11/02/11 07:09 AM Posted 11/02/11 07:09 AM (edited) my car wont be going unless by some mirical I get all the gear in and the car off to justin in time.I will be going as im crewing for "YEERHA" *dont flame me its my siss boyfriend*and the youtube vid was his frist crack at a big skid. Edited 11/02/11 07:10 AM by quadie
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 11/02/11 07:48 AM Posted 11/02/11 07:48 AM Well, sorry for the misplaced dates there boys, I didnt even think about the powercruise, I can re organise and book it forSAT 12TH MARCHorSUNDAY 13TH MARCH
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 11/02/11 11:45 PM Posted 11/02/11 11:45 PM Hey Josh, your the one with bigger tits... So I think the only woman here is you princess
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 12/02/11 01:14 AM Posted 12/02/11 01:14 AM you gonna post some pics of the black bomber up mate couldnt get to btp
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 12/02/11 02:01 AM Posted 12/02/11 02:01 AM Saw a black sedan looked like dat. Has a btp stick but normal rego plates. Sounded tuff
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now