Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/07/06 05:47 AM Posted 10/07/06 05:47 AM im interested in getting some home audio gear. I know alot about car audio so I know the lingo, just unsure of 80% of these home audio brands ivve never heard of before! do you know of a good forum where I can ask some experienced ppl about these brands and stuff?? thanks
Panda Member 225 Member For: 22y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, QLD Posted 10/07/06 06:02 AM Posted 10/07/06 06:02 AM A couple I know of are -DIY Audio(Excellent forum)Audio AsylumAudiophile (Not a forum though)Panda
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 10/07/06 06:05 AM Posted 10/07/06 06:05 AM maybe http://www.dba.org.au/ theres a frorum there that should be of some use
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 10/07/06 06:06 AM Posted 10/07/06 06:06 AM http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showforum=7sorry this one might be easier
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/07/06 06:42 AM Author Posted 10/07/06 06:42 AM thanks guys, ive got onto planetaudio I recognise a few big names from the car audio days so there must be a few smarties on there
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 10/07/06 08:38 AM Posted 10/07/06 08:38 AM thanks guys, ive got onto planetaudio I recognise a few big names from the car audio days so there must be a few smarties on there←Mondie is a regular there too
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/07/06 01:24 PM Author Posted 10/07/06 01:24 PM thanks guys, ive got onto planetaudio I recognise a few big names from the car audio days so there must be a few smarties on there←Mondie is a regular there too←yeah, I recognise him from caa forums too
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 11/07/06 12:45 AM Posted 11/07/06 12:45 AM Hi mate,See you made it over to PA You wouldnt have seen me on CAA, Car Audio is an oxymoron to me!Cheers
rjn Legacy Donating Member 90 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: Sydney Posted 08/09/06 05:59 AM Posted 08/09/06 05:59 AM Hi mate,See you made it over to PA You wouldnt have seen me on CAA, Car Audio is an oxymoron to me!Cheers←no avatar of the Australs here?I expect they're acceptable anywhere even here.rjn (ae93gti elsewhere)
mickq Member 740 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Posted 08/09/06 03:30 PM Posted 08/09/06 03:30 PM avsforum.com is one of the best.Also, post questions here too...some of us have a lot of knowledge about audio and video and can easily help. Im a bit of an audiophile myself and have a home theatre setup most people say they prefer to the movies...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now