wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 11/07/06 07:16 AM Posted 11/07/06 07:16 AM they look like xrtwpn's old wheels, nah too big imo
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/07/06 07:33 AM Posted 11/07/06 07:33 AM Stop beating around the bush Ivan and tell him what you really think ... ←I think he likes them
VIBErator Member 35 Member For: 20y 8m 10d Gender: Male Posted 11/07/06 02:53 PM Posted 11/07/06 02:53 PM Wouldn't 22"s be illegal on a Falcon without engineering approval?In the police state you can only go up 2" in diameter from the largest wheel offered in the the vehicle range. Then again, things might have changed since I modified my last tin top.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/07/06 11:25 PM Posted 11/07/06 11:25 PM
4LTURBO Member 57 Member For: 20y 10m 14d Location: Gawler, Adelaide Posted 12/07/06 05:23 AM Posted 12/07/06 05:23 AM What for man? Get rid of them real quick. The standard Falcon XT wheels look better than those.←lol, are you talking about mine, or the 22's?I dont personally like the style of those 22's, I havent seen any wheels that come in 22 that I like... but I dont mind the idea of the size... are you thinking of getting 22's all round, or a 20+22 package?
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 13/07/06 12:10 AM Posted 13/07/06 12:10 AM I have the option of putting either 20's or 22's on the back of the ute. just unsure of the pros and cons of doing this. what are your thoughts?pros of 22's: with 4.11 diff gears it will bring the gearing back close to normal for the street but allow for the benefits at the track.unsprung weight: 22's are damn heavy, but look pretty trick.here are a pic of the two wheels on the back at standard height←I found the wheels in my shed, I thought they were a present from my son but after looking at the wheels I could see that he had stuffed a tyre, so I guess the $1100 for the tyre is keeping the wheels of his car←hows your self esteem and confidence after that barrage GO with your gut feeling ... don't be a clone.... shazzy
plj 59 Member 212 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/07/06 04:17 AM Author Posted 13/07/06 04:17 AM I must admit it brought a smile to my face, maybe I should run the 22s at test n tune saturday night, or maybe fit the 22s on the gt3 porsche, bring it on
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/07/06 04:26 AM Posted 13/07/06 04:26 AM I must admit it brought a smile to my face, maybe I should run the 22s at test n tune saturday night, or maybe fit the 22s on the gt3 porsche, bring it on←If you can afford a GT3 you can afford more tasteful wheels than them Something useful, BBS, OZ etc.Lumpy
plj 59 Member 212 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/07/06 05:16 AM Author Posted 13/07/06 05:16 AM Normally I don,t change wheels,suspension,exhaust on my cars because I figure the factory has done the r&d on the car spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, many months of development. so what would be the chance of me getting spring rates, shock valving, wheel offsets, roll centres, and a car that will start and run to its full potential from -20 to 50 degrees celsius.........SFA
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Posted 13/07/06 07:15 AM Posted 13/07/06 07:15 AM I must admit it brought a smile to my face, maybe I should run the 22s at test n tune saturday night, or maybe fit the 22s on the gt3 porsche, bring it on←I think fitting those rims to that car will only depreciate its price value and take away the awsome looks that porsche gave it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now