Guest Guests Posted 05/07/06 01:22 PM Posted 05/07/06 01:22 PM Open to offers of Money Sex or Drugs. Will take first borns or your handbrakes (but only if there as polished as this intake). Who will open the bids?All jokes aside what do you think guys nice or what?So can I get a first born, do I hear a first born and a brick of crack.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 05/07/06 01:28 PM Posted 05/07/06 01:28 PM Holy Dooley ,,,, Mr Nosyou could put your lippy on with that sheen WELL DONE shazzypm me for phone number and time for you do to my beast
Guest Guests Posted 05/07/06 01:39 PM Posted 05/07/06 01:39 PM Must say I did 75% of the prep work for this job and the rest was done by a couple of local lads around Manly Vale, their work is second to none.If this kind of thing is your kind of thing, call Mitch on 043335234.Tell em NOSXR sent you (there was no discount for my kind words here)The parts not realy for sale by the way so if anyone wants one just give em a call.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/07/06 01:46 PM Posted 05/07/06 01:46 PM lol, its sitting on your wallet. I bet its a little lighter now Looks great.
Guest Guests Posted 06/07/06 01:39 AM Posted 06/07/06 01:39 AM The stock inlet on the manifold is 72mm leaving a 1.5mm step at the opening after the fitting of the over size throttle body. So its off now to be ground out to 75mm to match the over size throttle body. Don't expect much of a gain in power after the grinding out of the inlet but I am expecting a little extra responce.After this mod the only better intake I can think of would be a Nizpro intake. Will keep you all posted with the results.
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Location: leonay Posted 06/07/06 01:43 AM Posted 06/07/06 01:43 AM Must say I did 75% of the prep work for this job and the rest was done by a couple of local lads around Manly Vale, their work is second to none.If this kind of thing is your kind of thing, call Mitch on 043335234.Tell em NOSXR sent you (there was no discount for my kind words here)The parts not realy for sale by the way so if anyone wants one just give em a call. ←where are these guys situated
Guest Guests Posted 06/07/06 01:43 AM Posted 06/07/06 01:43 AM If this kind of thing is your kind of thing, call Mitch on 043335234.Got that number wrong sorry guys, call Mitch on 0433 335 234.Their at Manly Vale on the Northern Braches, get your quote worked out first (that's my tip)
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/07/06 01:45 AM Posted 06/07/06 01:45 AM from looking at that unbelieveble gleam, that loveley shine, the way it refelects ive come to one conclusion...................................you have 2 much time on your hands
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/07/06 01:47 AM Posted 06/07/06 01:47 AM pm me for phone number and time for you do to my beast←Jesus Shazzy, I knew you were a liberal woman however, what guy could refuse an offer like that..... unless of course, all you want him to do is polish the one on your car!
Guest Guests Posted 06/07/06 02:05 AM Posted 06/07/06 02:05 AM you have 2 much time on your handsthis way I keep my 20 20 vision.I'll post up my engine bay pic's soon with the polished intake Im using now. Its for sale when I replace it with my new one (pics above).The intake I have for sale is off an AU and has been moded to fitted to my car, Ive been using it for about 4 weeks. Its nice but its not as bling as my new intake. I have an offer for $300 already.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now