Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/07/06 12:25 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:25 PM Octane?? anyone seen it????http://www.fpv.com.au/configureprice.aspx
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/06 12:28 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:28 PM The new Rapid. It will look hot.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/07/06 12:30 PM Author Posted 03/07/06 12:30 PM The new Rapid. It will look hot.←im with you... almost orangy sorta
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/06 12:30 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:30 PM I saw one on the road the other day and I was like what the . looks quite good and stands out from other colours
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/07/06 12:31 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:31 PM Another candy type colour like Bionic! I recon it will look awesome
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 26d Location: ACT Posted 03/07/06 12:43 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:43 PM I remember as a kid our neigbours had a Volvo that colour. On a pleasant note I notice that Haag is to be discontinued next month.
GEoMaNTiK Member 179 Member For: 20y 11m 6d Location: Melb (Mexican) Posted 03/07/06 12:44 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:44 PM Wow the F6 in Octane looks #@%&*&! HOT!!!Now I know what I want when I'm done with the T... whoo hoo!!!
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 03/07/06 12:48 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:48 PM Awesome colour.
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 25d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 03/07/06 12:50 PM Posted 03/07/06 12:50 PM this is not another bowl of fruit colour topic again is it.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/07/06 12:52 PM Author Posted 03/07/06 12:52 PM rofl
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now