Guest Guests Posted 11/06/06 02:02 AM Posted 11/06/06 02:02 AM Dynowog, the APS III and Wog #3 coolers, are they tube and fin or bar and plate?I've sent you a pm.←bar and plate of courseas per pm my #3 does not fit nizpro plumbing but #2 will go close#2 has 2.5" plumbing as per nizpro#3 has 3" plumbing as per aps#3 not necesary till 450+rwkw
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Posted 11/06/06 02:28 AM Posted 11/06/06 02:28 AM aps phiii and wog no3 require air cond modsHi Dynowog, I previously read a thread on the fitting of a APS Cooler, this one could be different to the one your talking about, this member said it didn't require a air con mod.see last post.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23228
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/06/06 03:14 AM Posted 11/06/06 03:14 AM Nick ive seen Nizpros cooler work fine with well over 450 rwkw's aswell :hiwelcome:
Guest Guests Posted 11/06/06 09:56 AM Posted 11/06/06 09:56 AM aps phiii and wog no3 require air cond modsHi Dynowog, I previously read a thread on the fitting of a APS Cooler, this one could be different to the one your talking about, this member said it didn't require a air con mod.see last post.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23228←in which case then same aplies but not recomended rather doit right and not bend but each to there own!!!
Guest Guests Posted 11/06/06 10:03 AM Posted 11/06/06 10:03 AM (edited) Nick ive seen Nizpros cooler work fine with well over 450 rwkw's aswell ←of course no question I was simply stating that the size of the aps and wog#3 are so big that you would do better with a smaller unit (nizpro/rajab/wog#2) and that the larger one were best left for 450rwkw+ if peak efficiancy were to be of prime importance!the nizpro unit is a good allrounder most 90% of all t owners waste efficiancy going bigger the 3 mentioned in the group! Edited 11/06/06 10:04 AM by Dynowog
51KBA 2005 BA MK11 turbo Member 140 Member For: 20y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 06/08/06 11:47 AM Posted 06/08/06 11:47 AM I custom made my own kit when I did mine works a treat see n/a to turbo thread in the modification section cheers 51KBA
boosted_sa Member 270 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Posted 07/08/06 05:15 AM Posted 07/08/06 05:15 AM I to did my own cooler kit! the biggest I could fit in there! works awsome and looks the part what more do you want! all done for under 1g. Joys of doing all the work your self, very satisfying!!!!!!!PWR Tube & Fin works great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now