Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Crusty aviator
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ACT
Posted
Has anyone got an in-dash radar detector?  I was interested in one of these:

http://www.radarbusters.com/products/whistler/cruisader.asp

They would be perfect in the pod (I would ditch my air/fuel meter).

Recently completed some laboratory trials of some detectors and they shove out soooo much signal out the antenna they are all VERY detectable. Last time I recall the fine was in the order of $1300 plus confiscation plus points. There is no such thing as a stealthy detector to the police systems used in Oz. Potentially not a sound decision to play those games, they have a significant range advantage over you...regardless of what claims are made by the OEM.

Dingah

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CENTRAL COAST
Posted

I thought it was illegal for police to have a radar detector detector.. :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...