Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

I do not mind the mesh in the front grill.

Hey I was one of the first to do this.

But why remove the ford badge are you that ashamed to be driving a ford or something.

Ian

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 12d
  • Location: Sydney, Bankstown
Posted
I do not mind the mesh in the front grill.

Hey I was one of the first to do this.

But why remove the ford badge are you that ashamed to be driving a ford or something.

Ian

I prefer the look with out the badge , has neater clean looks in my opinion.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CENTRAL COAST
Posted

sorry mate love the look of the mesh but love the blue ovel on the front...

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North west NSW
Posted

Silver mesh......black car, ah I don't think so.

  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 11d
  • Location: Lismore NSW
Posted

Id be doing something else like fitting a XR front end or some wheels or someting... sorry man I just cant see why u would do that to this car...it still looks like a xt ute...

Honest feedback...but only my opinion

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

Looks like the grill on the AU. Similar to that of a blue whale smiling.

Its your ute mate , go for it :msm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 12d
  • Location: Sydney, Bankstown
Posted

I did cos buying a new bumber and headlights doesnt help with its performance, at the price of doing that , money can be spent elsewhere to make it faster than loooking fast.

All I did was hacksaw out the old grill and buy some mesh. far cheaper option.

And with buying wheels all they do is add weight to the car. since that pic was taken I put 245/45 rear, and 225/50 front tyres on.

  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 11d
  • Location: Lismore NSW
Posted
I did cos buying a new bumber and headlights doesnt help with its performance, at the price of doing that , money can be spent elsewhere to make it faster than loooking fast.

All I did was hacksaw out the old grill and buy some mesh. far cheaper option.

And with buying wheels all they do is add weight to the car. since that pic was taken I put 245/45 rear, and 225/50 front tyres on.

Even if u spend 1000's it will still be not that fast...IMHO id be making it look phat rather than wasting money on small amounts of power.

You can pick up cheap front ends from people that have upgraded to F6 fronts etc.

Dave

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

If you like the way the car looks then that's great, but put the Ford badge back on :stirthepot:

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
I did cos buying a new bumber and headlights doesnt help with its performance, at the price of doing that , money can be spent elsewhere to make it faster than loooking fast.

All I did was hacksaw out the old grill and buy some mesh. far cheaper option.

And with buying wheels all they do is add weight to the car. since that pic was taken I put 245/45 rear, and 225/50 front tyres on.

Even if u spend 1000's it will still be not that fast...IMHO id be making it look phat rather than wasting money on small amounts of power.

You can pick up cheap front ends from people that have upgraded to F6 fronts etc.

Dave

Like small power gains you get from your K+N filter?

Edited by Gavin Conroy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...