Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 2d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 22/05/06 07:58 AM Posted 22/05/06 07:58 AM After a discussions with other local members it's time for another famous Canberra dinner.All are welcome and would like to see some visitors from the coast or beyond.Theme "Christmas in Winter"When, Friday or Saturday the 16th or 17th JuneWhere, Hellenic Club CanberraTime, 1900 ishOk all post up your preferences for either Friday or Saturday night.Come on everybody come along and hear Ross sing Christmas Carols. (just kidding)Great venue and great food.RegardsGaryP.S. Could a kind Mod please move this to the Cruises and Events thread.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 22/05/06 08:11 AM Posted 22/05/06 08:11 AM Moved - and good idea. Will put it in the diary - either date suits me at this stage.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 22/05/06 09:05 AM Posted 22/05/06 09:05 AM I'll try. I'm hungry.
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: ACT Posted 22/05/06 12:14 PM Posted 22/05/06 12:14 PM Hellenic Club...that's in Woden isnt it?....on the south side.Ross wont be able to save enough beer tokens for petrol money to drive ALL THE WAY to the southside before June. So count me in...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 22/05/06 12:19 PM Posted 22/05/06 12:19 PM Hellenic Club...that's in Woden isnt it?....on the south side.Ross wont be able to save enough beer tokens for petrol money to drive ALL THE WAY to the southside before June. So count me in... ←Alex , I hear he may have found a cabcharge voucher
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 22/05/06 12:31 PM Posted 22/05/06 12:31 PM Hellenic Club...that's in Woden isnt it?....on the south side.Ross wont be able to save enough beer tokens for petrol money to drive ALL THE WAY to the southside before June. So count me in... ←He's got a bike. I think the forks are f*cked and the seat is missing though.
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: ACT Posted 22/05/06 12:57 PM Posted 22/05/06 12:57 PM Hellenic Club...that's in Woden isnt it?....on the south side.Ross wont be able to save enough beer tokens for petrol money to drive ALL THE WAY to the southside before June. So count me in... ←He's got a bike. I think the forks are f*cked and the seat is missing though.←What....... you mean, He's got a bike but his legs are f*cked and his head is see through.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 23/05/06 10:58 AM Posted 23/05/06 10:58 AM He's got a bike. I think the forks are f*cked and the seat is missing though.I lent it to some guy called Rob and now he won't give it back because he is having too much fun bouncing up and down on the seat pole - makes a change from bouncing up and down on Jeff's mum I 'spose...Saturday for me. Careful what you wish for regarding Christmas Carols...
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 23/05/06 11:01 AM Posted 23/05/06 11:01 AM He's got a bike. I think the forks are f*cked and the seat is missing though.I lent it to some guy called Rob and now he won't give it back because he is having too much fun bouncing up and down on the seat pole - makes a change from bouncing up and down on Jeff's mum I 'spose...←no second prizes.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/05/06 11:12 AM Posted 23/05/06 11:12 AM He's got a bike. I think the forks are f*cked and the seat is missing though.I lent it to some guy called Rob and now he won't give it back because he is having too much fun bouncing up and down on the seat pole - makes a change from bouncing up and down on Jeff's mum I 'spose...←At least Robbie's getting some off Jeff's mum at the moment, I heard she knocked you back........ BTW Myself and the loverly Kirsty are in, probably prefer Saturday.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now