G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 07/05/06 08:30 AM Posted 07/05/06 08:30 AM Yeah as stated above mate... Mexico is what the New South Welshman refer to us folk from Victoria as... because we are south of the border...They are just jealous... Jack
muncher Member 42 Member For: 20y 6m 27d Location: Bay of Plenty, NZ Posted 07/05/06 07:50 PM Author Posted 07/05/06 07:50 PM Ahh I see thanks for that.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 08/05/06 05:59 AM Posted 08/05/06 05:59 AM Ahh..and Queenslanders and South Aussies as well as New south
apache_dj Member 145 Member For: 21y 4m 6d Location: Auckland NZ Posted 09/05/06 11:51 PM Posted 09/05/06 11:51 PM Hi Guys, thanks for the replies. Jack I live in New Zealand, was the UK about 1yr ago. They don't sell the T over there so I thought would move to where they do Mines a 2004 mk1, auto in black. I was lucky enough to find a really low K one (approx 18.000) with luxury pack.I think the edit would be a good place to start then the CAI and zosrt. I have a mate who can help with these so should keep the price down. Any ideas on the type of edit to go for or any I should avoid?Thanks ...............muncher ←Hi Muncher, Funny thing is I am just back from the UK where I did loads of research before buying my BA MK1 XR6T luxury, its got 16K on the clock now also in Silhoette. I am looking to bring a flash tuner back from CAPA in Aus as it'll save you a couple hundred at least on what it costs to buy here in NZ. Robin as the others have said is definately the man to do custom tuning and for all your needs, they often do Dyno days on the weekend keep an eye on his website http://www.torqueperformance.co.nz/ they advertise them on the home page - one just gone last weekend. Dan
ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 17d Location: Auckland Posted 10/05/06 02:31 AM Posted 10/05/06 02:31 AM Hi Guys, thanks for the replies. Jack I live in New Zealand, was the UK about 1yr ago. They don't sell the T over there so I thought would move to where they do Mines a 2004 mk1, auto in black. I was lucky enough to find a really low K one (approx 18.000) with luxury pack.I think the edit would be a good place to start then the CAI and zosrt. I have a mate who can help with these so should keep the price down. Any ideas on the type of edit to go for or any I should avoid?Thanks ...............muncher ←Hi Muncher, Funny thing is I am just back from the UK where I did loads of research before buying my BA MK1 XR6T luxury, its got 16K on the clock now also in Silhoette. I am looking to bring a flash tuner back from CAPA in Aus as it'll save you a couple hundred at least on what it costs to buy here in NZ. Robin as the others have said is definately the man to do custom tuning and for all your needs, they often do Dyno days on the weekend keep an eye on his website http://www.torqueperformance.co.nz/ they advertise them on the home page - one just gone last weekend. Dan←Hi, Dan I got mine done by Robin. You can PM me if you want toknow anything. Like they say you cant beat experianceBill
apache_dj Member 145 Member For: 21y 4m 6d Location: Auckland NZ Posted 10/05/06 07:59 AM Posted 10/05/06 07:59 AM Hi, Dan I got mine done by Robin. You can PM me if you want toknow anything. Like they say you cant beat experianceBill←Cheers Mate, I've got to say I was pretty pleased to find out the we had a quality tuner over here that Nizpro and the others were recommending on a first name basisDan
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 10/05/06 08:32 AM Posted 10/05/06 08:32 AM Hi All.Had my T for a few weeks and already want to start the mods. Have been looking back at some threads but can someone give an idea on wheres best to start. I want to keep it useable on the streets and money is tight at the mo.I thought I would go for an edit or chip first. Am I right in thinking that this would get rid of this crappy limp mode effect. I am hoping this would give the most noticable gain straight off. Then get a KN filter and zorst mod later to finish it off.What do you think?Cheers ..............muncher ←Buy my stuff and be done with it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now