Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/05/06 12:26 PM Posted 02/05/06 12:26 PM howdy all,Dont know if theres any Tool fans out there (that's a band for those of you who dont know what im talking about)They have released their new album, for those of you who want to listen to a band that actually have some meaning behind their songs. Go out and buy their cd.. Or download it if you are a cheap bastage You really need to listen to the lyrics in their songs, not just the intense music. They are classed as hard rock or metal.. But I think they have their own genre.All their albums are fantastic.. Cheers,Bain
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/05/06 12:32 PM Posted 02/05/06 12:32 PM I'm listening to it right now. And if you buy it from the shops, you might get the groovy package that has 3D glasses and pics built-in!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 02/05/06 01:26 PM Posted 02/05/06 01:26 PM I'm listening to it right now. And if you buy it from the shops, you might get the groovy package that has 3D glasses and pics built-in!←:rokon:
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/05/06 04:09 PM Posted 02/05/06 04:09 PM Tool rocks the house.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/05/06 09:19 PM Posted 02/05/06 09:19 PM I'm listening to it right now. And if you buy it from the shops, you might get the groovy package that has 3D glasses and pics built-in!← ←Quite fitting really isn't it Shazz - a tool listening to tool.
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 02/05/06 09:37 PM Posted 02/05/06 09:37 PM sweet might have to look into getting that cd one day soon
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/05/06 10:58 PM Posted 02/05/06 10:58 PM I'm listening to it right now. And if you buy it from the shops, you might get the groovy package that has 3D glasses and pics built-in!← ←Quite fitting really isn't it Shazz - a tool listening to tool. ←Bite me:firemad:
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/05/06 11:05 PM Author Posted 02/05/06 11:05 PM I'm listening to it right now. And if you buy it from the shops, you might get the groovy package that has 3D glasses and pics built-in!← ←Quite fitting really isn't it Shazz - a tool listening to tool. ←Must have taken a while to come up with that peice of original material...
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 12d Location: Victoria Posted 02/05/06 11:20 PM Posted 02/05/06 11:20 PM Awesome album. There really is no other sound like Tool. Worth the 7 year wait!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/05/06 11:36 PM Posted 02/05/06 11:36 PM I'm listening to it right now. And if you buy it from the shops, you might get the groovy package that has 3D glasses and pics built-in!← ←Quite fitting really isn't it Shazz - a tool listening to tool. ←Must have taken a while to come up with that peice of original material... ←Who the f*ck rattled your cage?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now