BFXR6T Member 23 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Posted 29/04/06 02:55 AM Posted 29/04/06 02:55 AM Guys,The girl's bday is Monday, and I am stuck for present ideas. It doesn't help that I am stuck on weekend shift, so I cant even go to the shops. I have monday off work so I can go shopping then, but the last thing I want to do is spend all Monday at the shops looking for a decent present as this will :cussing: me off!Can you guys give me any ideas? Or tell me what you have bought your girl's for their bday's this year?CheersSimon
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 29/04/06 03:03 AM Posted 29/04/06 03:03 AM geez matemore info how old is she?how long have you been going out?do you live together?what interests does she have?whats her favourite colour?shaz
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 29/04/06 03:26 AM Posted 29/04/06 03:26 AM 2 packets of chips (cheese & onion and sour cream & chives)
sevenohms Member 7 Member For: 20y 11m 10d Posted 29/04/06 03:38 AM Posted 29/04/06 03:38 AM Get her a day spa pass or something, so you get the arvo off and she's happy!
BFXR6T Member 23 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Posted 29/04/06 03:40 AM Author Posted 29/04/06 03:40 AM geez matemore info how old is she?how long have you been going out?do you live together?what interests does she have?whats her favourite colour?shaz ←I didn't realise that this info is relevant I guess I will give you as much info as possible now She is turning 27Been going out 2.5 yearsDon't live togetherPink is her favourite colourShe is very low maintenance and drinks beer! She rocks!I am looking for something that she wouldn't think of getting herself, clothes and stuff like that she can get herself and usually does. The past few years I have bought her perfume, books, clothes and even a trip to Qld and Dreamworld. This year we decided to stay under $150 for presents as we are going to Fiji in July.Reason I am after present ideas is that no matter how left field they may seem, they may spark an idea of something she may like etc.Hope this is enough info!Cheers
BFXR6T Member 23 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Posted 29/04/06 03:41 AM Author Posted 29/04/06 03:41 AM Get her a day spa pass or something, so you get the arvo off and she's happy!←Her best friend is getting her this, so they can go together....
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 29/04/06 03:43 AM Posted 29/04/06 03:43 AM geez matemore info how old is she?how long have you been going out?do you live together?what interests does she have?whats her favourite colour?shaz ←I didn't realise that this info is relevant I guess I will give you as much info as possible now She is turning 27Been going out 2.5 yearsDon't live togetherPink is her favourite colourShe is very low maintenance and drinks beer! She rocks!I am looking for something that she wouldn't think of getting herself, clothes and stuff like that she can get herself and usually does. The past few years I have bought her perfume, books, clothes and even a trip to Qld and Dreamworld. This year we decided to stay under $150 for presents as we are going to Fiji in July.Reason I am after present ideas is that no matter how left field they may seem, they may spark an idea of something she may like etc.Hope this is enough info!Cheers←im in the same boat mate... my wifes b'day is on mothers day... dont know what to buy her... so I asked her and she said she doesnt know... if she doesnt know how the faarrkk am I supposed to??? looks like its going to a b'day/mothers day card and flowers again
5INFUL MASSIVE MEMBER Member 294 Member For: 21y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 29/04/06 03:47 AM Posted 29/04/06 03:47 AM A pink *beep*
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 29/04/06 12:35 PM Posted 29/04/06 12:35 PM man I hope your gf sees this thread..
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 29/04/06 01:16 PM Posted 29/04/06 01:16 PM geez matemore info how old is she?how long have you been going out?do you live together?what interests does she have?whats her favourite colour?shaz ←I didn't realise that this info is relevant I guess I will give you as much info as possible now She is turning 27Been going out 2.5 yearsDon't live togetherPink is her favourite colourShe is very low maintenance and drinks beer! She rocks!I am looking for something that she wouldn't think of getting herself, clothes and stuff like that she can get herself and usually does. The past few years I have bought her perfume, books, clothes and even a trip to Qld and Dreamworld. This year we decided to stay under $150 for presents as we are going to Fiji in July.Reason I am after present ideas is that no matter how left field they may seem, they may spark an idea of something she may like etc.Hope this is enough info!Cheers←A Pink Fluffy toy of relevance - eg bear or dog etcwith a bracelet/necklace (gold or silver) around neck of cuddly toy Shazzyps And Chocolate if any money left over
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now