fill Member 127 Member For: 21y 1m 17d Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/06 11:04 AM Posted 15/05/06 11:04 AM Is it just me going now or what?
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 15/05/06 11:26 AM Posted 15/05/06 11:26 AM The only thing stopping me from going will be the rain.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/06 12:23 PM Posted 15/05/06 12:23 PM I'm still going...I hope we have a decent turn out
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/06 02:06 PM Posted 15/05/06 02:06 PM I'll be thereOur private lane hire is ok as long as we have at least 6 cars otherwise we will have to line up with everyone elseThe weather forecast is looking good also....clear no rain for wednesday List so far:FillChopper ?faygunford number 1Zap F6jp300+ ?tsammons ?Max powerF6BF x2XR6ISM ?TRY29T ?drcook x2Looks like we have 9 definate, whoever is going and anyone that I have missed please update the list with your names. Cheers
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Location: leonay Posted 15/05/06 10:18 PM Posted 15/05/06 10:18 PM I'll be thereOur private lane hire is ok as long as we have at least 6 cars otherwise we will have to line up with everyone elseThe weather forecast is looking good also....clear no rain for wednesday List so far:FillChopper ?faygunford number 1Zap F6jp300+ ?tsammons ?Max powerF6BF x2XR6ISM ?TRY29T ?drcook + 2 (99wrx and a cobra)Looks like we have 9 definate, whoever is going and anyone that I have missed please update the list with your names. Cheers←
ch0pper Member 204 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Location: S/W Sydney Posted 16/05/06 01:35 AM Posted 16/05/06 01:35 AM Sorry fellas I wont be going as my valvesprings are kaput. Should be done in a few weeks time, if another meet is organised will go..At least I will get to watch Danny Green bash Mundine I spose..Have fun
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/05/06 03:04 AM Posted 16/05/06 03:04 AM guys, I am coming as a spectator. I will not be running mine.
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 16/05/06 12:30 PM Posted 16/05/06 12:30 PM love to have come along but wensdy 17th is fight night.. I would be interested though on another night...
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/05/06 02:58 PM Posted 16/05/06 02:58 PM I need a pit crew person to help me out.You must be able to take pictures as I have a digital SLR that I am bringing.Can anyone help me out ?ThanksMalP.S I will be on UHF 17 waiting in line if anyone is trying to find the crew
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 17/05/06 01:26 AM Posted 17/05/06 01:26 AM (edited) Are we still going to have our own lane or have too many softies pulled out .ill b thr at around 1700.im in a phantom sedan FRD-06T. .zap, one of my mates might b able to take photos for you Edited 17/05/06 01:41 AM by ford number 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now