BA_XR6Turbo_Ute Member 106 Member For: 21y 1m 5d Location: Sunnybank, brisbane Posted 14/04/06 09:24 AM Posted 14/04/06 09:24 AM (edited) Hey guys and galsjust had my wheel alignment done and its rubbish.Can someone please give me some names of where I might get it done properly on the southside of brissyPlease help cause its giving me the its an o4 m1 turbo ute, stock rims, location brisbaneI have it booked in at kmart as I remember reading on here about someone having success with them but if anyone know of a place on the southside that knows what they are doing please give me a namecheersMarinAnd I have used the search function but the results I wanted didn't come up Edited 14/04/06 09:25 AM by BA_XR6Turbo_Ute
Mercury Silver Member 64 Member For: 22y 8m Location: Katanning WA Posted 14/04/06 02:11 PM Posted 14/04/06 02:11 PM Take it back and make them get it right! It isn't a hard job.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: North Brisbane Posted 14/04/06 09:56 PM Posted 14/04/06 09:56 PM For that matter, post some good north-side ones as well!
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 14/04/06 11:04 PM Posted 14/04/06 11:04 PM I had mine done recently as well and it was also crap, they couldn't even centre the steering wheel, even after two attempts they couldn't get it right. I then took it to Pedders at Strathpine in Brisy and 1 hour later it was sweet. I would imagine any pedders should be able to do the job for you.Good luck.Scott
BA_XR6Turbo_Ute Member 106 Member For: 21y 1m 5d Location: Sunnybank, brisbane Posted 15/04/06 01:12 AM Author Posted 15/04/06 01:12 AM Jasper speaks of exactly the same problem I have . its the most annoying thing. I'll try pedders at moss street. Hopefully they will correct this problemthanks again for the input guys. really appreciate it
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 29d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 15/04/06 02:19 AM Posted 15/04/06 02:19 AM How much did it cost you?Beaurepaires in indro wanted to charge me $70 is that correct for a rotation and aligment
BA_XR6Turbo_Ute Member 106 Member For: 21y 1m 5d Location: Sunnybank, brisbane Posted 15/04/06 08:02 AM Author Posted 15/04/06 08:02 AM I wouldn't goto beaurepairs. Prolly better off with pedders or someone else but it could be just the beaurepairs store I was going to.I you wanna know which store it was pm me but I don't wanna post the store here might upset someone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now