Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 28d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 15/04/06 02:22 AM Posted 15/04/06 02:22 AM I have got the Toyos T1r's on my car as well put them on before going down to tassie didnt slid at all great grip highly recommend Got them for $280 each
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 15/04/06 03:30 AM Posted 15/04/06 03:30 AM sooooooooooo FULLY SIC MATE shazzy
240 T Member 335 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mexico Posted 15/04/06 07:29 AM Posted 15/04/06 07:29 AM Any more pics today mate?
no turbo Member 206 Member For: 20y 10m 13d Posted 15/04/06 07:51 AM Posted 15/04/06 07:51 AM See the video mate!!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/04/06 08:53 AM Posted 15/04/06 08:53 AM Black and Yellow... Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz They look hot
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/04/06 10:06 AM Posted 15/04/06 10:06 AM ohhhhh yerrrrrrrr nice one bro, only one thing I dont like....... Your brakes look tinie tiny now.... time for an upgrade..and and I promise I will send you the sticker soon
Rohan Member 23 Member For: 20y 9m 16d Posted 15/04/06 10:28 AM Posted 15/04/06 10:28 AM Very nice wheels.Hopefully I will get an F6 in about 6 months and wanting to put this syle of 19s on it.
hafadude Legacy Donating Member 245 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Cairns Qld Posted 15/04/06 02:22 PM Posted 15/04/06 02:22 PM Hey no turbo, I thought your pic ws hilarious! Might get a spare set like that. Maybe I'll just get hubcaps and whitewalls for my standard alloys
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/08/06 06:08 AM Posted 28/08/06 06:08 AM Very nice wheels.Hopefully I will get an F6 in about 6 months and wanting to put this syle of 19s on it.←LOL Jap Volk wheels on a Ford.Will make an interesting combo.New Volks like them in 19 are gonna cost u a preety penny
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/08/06 10:11 AM Posted 28/08/06 10:11 AM try again...←Every class has a clown.Nice wheels shorty. When are you going to stop though?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now