Holden Ve Takes Shape

EvilDaifu

• Member For: 19y 1m 27d
They wont look much like those pictures. They are just an artistic rendition showing much squarer lines, etc.

They will have european flavour, no doubt......this was brought in during the VY/VZ models. But Expensive Daewoo havent made too many ugly cars in recent years, I dont believe they will start now, they know what the market demands.

Ugly cars???

SV6 - I rest my case...

You really do need to go to A. A V8, and B. a long way up the food chain to get to the worthwhile cars (eg SS, or Clubie) then I admit there are some nice cars there, but the T was far better value as far as I was conserned...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 10m 8d

Any pics from the rear. I have seen the next modal XR LARGER rear tail lights & the spot lihts are smaller & up higher than the BF reminds me a lot of mazda cars & the doors have three lines prest in the metal going thru the doors.BB

post-6798-1144745748_thumb.jpg

• Formerly Turbo6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 20d

Geez, at a risk of being put down, I actually quite like the look. SS is tough IMO.

And as for using Jap parts etc and not Aussie ones, GO FOR IT! They mightn't break as much........... If only we could source gearboxes and diffs from Japan! No clunk! :sleepystuff:

• Member For: 20y 8d
Ugly cars???

SV6 - I rest my case...

You really do need to go to A. A V8, and B. a long way up the food chain to get to the worthwhile cars (eg SS, or Clubie) then I admit there are some nice cars there, but the T was far better value as far as I was conserned...

Each to their own I guess, I think they are all reasonable looking cars and have been for some time (dont make me mention the AU)

I have had 3 Commodores since the VTII and now I have just purchased a BF Typhoon.....for something different.

I am a fan of all nice cars....simple as that :sleepystuff:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 7d

I don't think it looks all that bad, will be interesting to see what it actually looks like in the flesh. As for the AU, look at a AU2 side by side with a VT/VX and I reckon the AU looks like it's about 3 year's newer. Has aged better than the ultra conservative VT IMHO. VZ still has those rounded front guards from the VT but with the hard edged headlight design, looks kind of like it's contradicting it's self. BA/BF looks like a more well thought out package.

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 24d

I'd rather the AU shape then that.......That about says it all.......yechhh. :wtf:

Well The V8 Supercars will look a little different in 1 or 2 years, won't it? Real cars against something that should have a TOYOTA/Mitsubishi badge on it.

:blink:

GO THE BLUE OVAL!!!