Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted
how much boost are you running to get the 270??

The dyno printout isn't in PSI it's in kPA and it looks like about 172 kPA, does anyone know the exchange rate (lol) from this to PSI?

They told me that it just wants to keep going...

sorry to sound a bit dumb but what do you mean when you say just an edit? is that just with the $995.00 flash tuner and a custom tune or something else

Not a dumb question mate... I have a custom tune done by Nizpro it cost me $1995.00 and it includes the flash tuner... does that answer your question?

Jack :laughing:

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 18d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Great power

Do you have the dyno sheet with the AFRs + Boost

Edited by O2STOCK
  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted

I have the printout... but don't have a scanner...

I'm waiting for the digital camera to charge and I'll then post pics of the dyno printouts...

They don't have AFR's on them...

Jack :laughing:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne / Wantirna
Posted

Well done Jack.

that's an impressive figure (not you the car)

Now I'm going to have something else done to win the next Dyno day :laughing:

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted
Now I'm going to have something else done to win the next Dyno day

Hopefully so will I... :stirthepot:

With the figure I made... I would have beaten your inj/valve springs combo at the last dyno day... :tease::stirthepot::laughing: (j/k)

Only God can help my T5 now... :laughing:

Jack :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 14d
  • Location: Goulburn
Posted
Great stuff Jack, enjoy. Like others have said the car will now demand more respect. Be very aware especially in the wet. :stirthepot:

Geea. :stirthepot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yer it would be nice, but I live in goulburn and ive heard awesome things bout nizpro so im heading down that way tomorow :D GP and tune... I cant wait :laughing:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne / Wantirna
Posted
Hopefully so will I...  :stirthepot:

With the figure I made... I would have beaten your inj/valve springs combo at the last dyno day...  :spoton:  :stirthepot:  :laughing: (j/k)

It must have been the SS CAI that got you accross the line!

GO CROWS :laughing:

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
how much boost are you running to get the 270??

The dyno printout isn't in PSI it's in kPA and it looks like about 172 kPA, does anyone know the exchange rate (lol) from this to PSI?

They told me that it just wants to keep going...

sorry to sound a bit dumb but what do you mean when you say just an edit? is that just with the $995.00 flash tuner and a custom tune or something else

Not a dumb question mate... I have a custom tune done by Nizpro it cost me $1995.00 and it includes the flash tuner... does that answer your question?

Jack :stirthepot:

I must be doing something wrong. I thought the conversion was multiply by .14504. That makes 24.95 psi :stirthepot:

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
how much boost are you running to get the 270??

The dyno printout isn't in PSI it's in kPA and it looks like about 172 kPA, does anyone know the exchange rate (lol) from this to PSI?

You sure it's not 72? That would make around 10 PSI. As I said earlier, I could be doing something wrong though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Yep, 30 PSI. Maybe that's the trye pressures. :stirthepot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...