RUS531 RUS531 Legacy Donating Member 410 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Emerald QLD Posted 01/09/07 01:23 AM Posted 01/09/07 01:23 AM I made my own input lead using that connector and haven't got any ignition noise yet but if I do I will give it a chop
samps Member 8 Member For: 19y 18d Posted 14/09/07 10:58 AM Posted 14/09/07 10:58 AM has anyone connected their ipod to the icc unit and played video's off the ipod on the screen?f so what kit did you use?
samps Member 8 Member For: 19y 18d Posted 14/09/07 11:02 AM Posted 14/09/07 11:02 AM has anyone connected their ipod to the icc unit and played video's off the ipod on the screen?if so what kit did you use?
gravelrash Member 213 Member For: 23y 9m Gender: Male Location: Dalby, QLD Posted 14/09/07 11:27 AM Posted 14/09/07 11:27 AM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33731have a read through this one. I have done this mod with success.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now