mr unit Member 6 Member For: 20y 7m 1d Posted 28/02/06 10:25 AM Author Posted 28/02/06 10:25 AM Hi there. Mr unit (what does that mean??) You should buy now!! Dont wait! And then lets go drag racing!! ( @ wsid of course ) CatchN.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mr about to buy whats the story you bought a car now you should be Mr splice. Mate we can still go drag racing no problem still have the calais and happy to see how they go in stock trim We have to have a run before you start to work the car.Oh yeah just got off the phone to Kurt today and hes been test driving today Both Gt and Typhoon after I told him how sh*t hot they where.Last night he was telling me it was 2 expensive now hes trying to convince his wife its a good idea for him to get one 2 Thanks for your comments guys looking forward to hearing back from a couple of dealers about prices and see if what happens.Would have been happy with a manual but now im confused mmmm auto was goodMr unit
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Location: Geelong Posted 01/03/06 09:45 AM Posted 01/03/06 09:45 AM I doubt very much any new or 5km on the clock GT will be anywhere near 48k more like 56-58k runout BA 1 or 2. Phoon seems to be able to be sold 10k cheaper for some reason maybe clutch issues have devalued it early and/or much cheaper to build, I would have to say at anywhere around 50k a BF phoon 6speed auto would be a good pick cause the GT it seems will be 10k dearer regardless and if they can run the ba phoon out for that then the bf will be run out for similar in a year or so, that would be my pick and would drag me back into the hot falcs.
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Posted 01/03/06 02:18 PM Posted 01/03/06 02:18 PM city ford melb sold a white typhoon X demo with 5000km on the clock for $40,000, took them 10 months to sell it.
mr unit Member 6 Member For: 20y 7m 1d Posted 02/03/06 01:23 AM Author Posted 02/03/06 01:23 AM I doubt very much any new or 5km on the clock GT will be anywhere near 48k more like 56-58k runout BA 1 or 2. Phoon seems to be able to be sold 10k cheaper for some reason maybe clutch issues have devalued it early and/or much cheaper to build, I would have to say at anywhere around 50k a BF phoon 6speed auto would be a good pick cause the GT it seems will be 10k dearer regardless and if they can run the ba phoon out for that then the bf will be run out for similar in a year or so, that would be my pick and would drag me back into the hot falcs.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah the the plan mate I think ill wait to see what happens with the run out Bf's as I got offered bugger all on the calais. half what it insured for.mmm wish I was dodgy but im not. I still havent heard back from the dealer that I test drove with on monday.He said he would get back to me with numbers on tuesday.Good way to run a business.Oh well wait and see.mr unit
Schmooth Member 105 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Location: Canberra Posted 02/03/06 09:10 AM Posted 02/03/06 09:10 AM city ford melb sold a white typhoon X demo with 5000km on the clock for $40,000, took them 10 months to sell it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Damn! Even in white I'd take one at the price when the lease on the T runs out....
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/03/06 05:28 AM Posted 06/03/06 05:28 AM I still havent heard back from the dealer that I test drove with on monday.He said he would get back to me with numbers on tuesday.Good way to run a business.Oh well wait and see.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate, don't wait for the buggers, you chase them! Get two or three dealers working against each other as well, and if it's not the price you want, then tell them that too
Nerazzuri Member 82 Member For: 20y 8m 17d Location: Sydney Posted 08/03/06 04:26 AM Posted 08/03/06 04:26 AM Will there be any differences between an '04 F6 and an 05 plated one?I'm just asking as I have read about the clutch issues of the early phoons, was this fixed before 04?cheers Dave
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 08/03/06 05:12 AM Posted 08/03/06 05:12 AM Will there be any differences between an '04 F6 and an 05 plated one?I'm just asking as I have read about the clutch issues of the early phoons, was this fixed before 04?cheers Dave<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They were all recalled and fixed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now