Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Great gear George

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted
Well she's gone through a few changes. More to come soon :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very neat george and how are you big fella?

jeff

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
ahhh definately,My wife drives a ford or she out the door.

Only kidding my wife loves her fords.She got her territory but complains "why do I have to drive the sensible car" Oh well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah.... Why does she???

shazzy :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BECAUSE SHE WOMAN AND I`M GREEK. :spoton:

Every woman should know her place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tease::sick:

so many centuries behind :laughing:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Personally don't like them dewinged but the rest looks real good george :spoton: Have you modded this one??Knowing you I think I already know the answer :spoton:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted (edited)
maybe kittens Thursday night ssshhhhh.

Dave. :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure why not a bit of pu55y doesn't hurt :blink:

Very neat george and how are you big fella?

jeff

Hey Jeff doing pretty good mate how's your beast going?

Have you modded this one??Knowing you I think I already know the answer 

You know me better than that JB....from the day l bought it....drove from caryard to HPF no DETOURS :blink::spoton:

Edited by Blown BA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...