Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/06 05:53 AM Posted 10/02/06 05:53 AM Go the GT..The phoon looks plain when it comes to the look of the car..
240 T Member 335 Member For: 23y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mexico Posted 10/02/06 07:26 AM Posted 10/02/06 07:26 AM GT would be my choice if you are going Manual, they are slower than the Typhoon, but that doesn't mean that they are a slow car, they sound great and there are good power gains to be made, my old mans Pursuit put down 264.5 Rwkw after only Exhaust and Intake.Depends how much power you are hunting and how much your willing to spend to get it there I guess, but nothing sounds like a BOSS Test drive them Both
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Posted 10/02/06 07:37 AM Posted 10/02/06 07:37 AM I had a Turbo and it was a good car and when the time came for a change I had the choice of an F6 or a GT and I picked the GT.It is a very quick car and the sound is incredible, it handles well and looks great. I drove the F6 as well and which is quicker I dont know but the GT was the more fun to drive especially with the 6 speed manual.Get either mate you wont be dissapointed but to me I made the right decision and each time I drive it I get one hell of a rush.Good luck, either way you will get an awesome car
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Posted 10/02/06 07:42 AM Posted 10/02/06 07:42 AM I have herd that the GT comes with a bottle of just for men..... or is it just that only old pricks would actually buy them over the phoon <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im 32 and have a GT so if that makes me an old man to bad.
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/06 01:31 PM Author Posted 10/02/06 01:31 PM Hmmmm .. and I'm 42 so I'm screwed !!
silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/06 01:44 PM Posted 10/02/06 01:44 PM Phoon, Phoon, go the Phoon !!!!!!!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 10/02/06 03:02 PM Posted 10/02/06 03:02 PM Hmmmm .. and I'm 42 so I'm screwed !!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm a 40 year old PhoonBoy So STFU you aint screwed yet
CDAA WASP GT Member 138 Member For: 23y 11m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/02/06 05:08 AM Posted 11/02/06 05:08 AM I own a Mk 2 GT 6 speed manual (enhanced) and Love it! In BF form if it's an auto your getting the choice is an F6. If you want a manual it's the GT all the way.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Posted 11/02/06 05:17 AM Posted 11/02/06 05:17 AM I own a Mk 2 GT 6 speed manual (enhanced) and Love it! In BF form if it's an auto your getting the choice is an F6. If you want a manual it's the GT all the way.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 11/02/06 05:35 AM Posted 11/02/06 05:35 AM Hmmmm .. and I'm 42 so I'm screwed !!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm a 40 year old PhoonBoy So STFU you aint screwed yet <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's me gone as well, I'm almost 43. I just never grew up.Big AL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now