Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I wished I was going, but I am going to Hamilton Island on saturday morning for a week, so I will be flatout at work putting everything in order.

Have fun guys, watch the horseshoe as it is a killer on the right front tyre.

  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Don't forget to leave your hand brake off and car in gear in the marshalling area when you come in off the track.

Unless you like cold spots on your rotors inturn f*cking your brakes and a noisy drive home.

Plus and this is a big thing, go hard for a lap or two then take a cool down lap or two then get back on it, "the guys who go hard in the morrning, go home crying after lunch. :blush:

Can't wait guys 2 more sleeps, the Drift F6 DVD from FPV hasn't turned up yet Im staking out my mail box tomorrow all day, if I don't have it by the track day just PM me and I'll get your back up to you asap.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

I tried setting up the video camera in car but she's stuffed anybody else bringing along a video camera?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

OK just a last minute note for everyone. I won't be getting to the track until about 10:30 'cos I have to work in the morning. So when you arrive and go to sign in and pay just be sure you mention you're with the Ford XR6 Turbo club.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I tried setting up the video camera in car but she's stuffed anybody else bringing along a video camera?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be bringing along my camera, which also has a video camera built in! :laughing:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
It's the Mobil Petrol Station on the Hume Hwy.

Just south of Picton Road, about 30 mins from Narellan Road.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cya 's there at 7 am

Hey Cro bring your tissue's :spoton::laughing:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

You that much of a tightarse, can't even buy your own tissues :spoton:

Don't worry, I'll let you have some, they'll be waiting with me at the finish line :laughing:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
For the Sydney boys, say 7am @ Mobil Pheasents Nest 7:15 departure.

It's about 30 mins south of Narellan Road on the hume highway

That way we dont have to stuff around by getting off and back on the freeway...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If anyone is intending to meet here, and is running late give me a call on 0419 241 683.

Ivan

Posted

whats the weather like guys anyone know whats doing at the track???

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
whats the weather like guys anyone know whats doing at the track???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

24 and fine tomorrow wish it was 34 :crybaby::spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...