Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 7m 29d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/06 09:28 AM Author Posted 05/02/06 09:28 AM Cheers all and thanks for welcoming me to the forum show. I'm keen to participate alongside other revheads in the next Melbourne cruise as I'd love to learn as much about the XR6T plus to meet new people.After a full arvo of driving, I simply can't get the smile off my face! I reckon I made the right decision with the auto for city driving, anyone find this the case compared to the manual?Couldn't agree more bout the colour growing on me, most people love it! As long I keep it clean.. Once the tint's done, it'll look even better! Some black alloy's would be nice but I'll wait till I have some more money saved up first.Thanks all again \m/
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 05/02/06 11:54 AM Posted 05/02/06 11:54 AM Congratulations Welcome to the nut house shazzy
RNGTR Member 41 Member For: 20y 8m 2d Location: Victoria Posted 05/02/06 12:26 PM Posted 05/02/06 12:26 PM (edited) Love the Rapid dude...... My fave colour Edited 05/02/06 12:27 PM by RNGTR
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 05/02/06 12:31 PM Posted 05/02/06 12:31 PM The yellow interior although very striking, nahh, your eyes will soon adjust, I loved it when I was looking at a Rapid XR6T. Had the plexis orange on the Mandarin ute (before AZUL) and it looked hot. Noice choice and as Shaz said, Welcome to the nut house.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/02/06 01:22 PM Posted 05/02/06 01:22 PM Another happy Westpoint customer. Did Paul point you in the right direction....bugger keeps gettin me with cars that have just arrived.
summoner Member 288 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Posted 05/02/06 11:00 PM Posted 05/02/06 11:00 PM Welcome aboard ! :D
red_hot Member 57 Member For: 20y 7m 29d Location: PERTH Posted 06/02/06 08:29 AM Posted 06/02/06 08:29 AM Just like me, your stoked with your new XRT, im sure you've had a smile on your face ever since you took it home haha I know I have! ENJOY!!
Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 7m 29d Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/06 12:36 PM Author Posted 06/02/06 12:36 PM It was Shane I spoke and dealt with mainly at Westpoint, good folk there and was looked after nicely There's no yellow stictching in the interior either which I reckons better with cloth over leather trimAfter the tint, was thinking of dropping it little, this recommended?Lastly any cruises coming up in or around Melbourne?Cheers all once again.. \m/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now