Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • NHB006
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 26d
Posted

You could try remaking the section that gives you trouble in stainless or something, and then "Tag" the two pipes togther and only use a bit of hose. Provided the area giving you trouble isn't visable of course.... This is a common practice on turbocharged drag cars, and WILL stop the problem, But what is the cause? Anybody??

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
Posted
302 on tolly...so what have you achieved on pump 98??????...

You have boasted this 302 on the forum and keep telling everyone with similar mods to you have to achieve 302..You have forgot to tell them that your fuel not 98...

ummmm, find one post where I was mis-leading people into thinking I made my numbers at the comp on ultimate only fuel.... :gooff::gooff:

I clearly posted that night I competed in the comp that I used I quote "Bp ultimate with Nulon Pro strength octane booster and 700mL of toluene"

your not from SA are you??........ :gooff:

302.4kw with a 3.5' "Metalcat"

Here

and here

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=332117

shall I continue??

your call

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

troughy.. cut little divets with plyers or equivalent to then end of the outlet where the hose goes on.. I had this problem and did this.... they only need to be very tiny nicks that sort of eat into the hose a little bit... stops it from slipping off!!

I tried different clamps and twin clamps... did not help.... the nicks on the outlet did :gooff:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Troughy made his numbers at a recent show so you can take it that his numbers are right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd rather see a dyno sheet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about taking it to the strip? us low lifes in Adelaide are going to the track on the 4th March,its time to prove what your car can do if your not to p!ss weak to give it a run, its simple if you dont go SHUT UP!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
Posted (edited)

Its pretty sad when users ask for others to share information and they wont do it themselves....Wheres your dyno sheet Lolly? :gooff:

I know why you wont post it.......but maybe the nice people on this forum might see your SAFE AFRs from the stock injectors at 302rwkw and tell you that you dont need to spend $600 on upgraded injectors when you are going DOWN to 290rwkw :blink:

Imagine the money saving! :gooff::gooff:

Edited by Street Tuner
  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted (edited)
I can't see anywhere that Troughy said he wanted bigger injectors :sick:

Only suggestions from others to give him more power. :glad:

im thinking injectors

OK, OK already, I'll make that appointment with the optometrist very soon :glad:

Clarke :sick:

Edited by AdamXR6T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
Posted
I can't see anywhere that Troughy said he wanted bigger injectors :spit:

Only suggestions from others to give him more power. :blink:

im thinking injectors

OK, OK already, I'll make that appointment with the optometrist very soon :fool:

Clarke :spit:

Aint your eyes :laughing: ..Its the smoke and mirrors the tuners use these days :laughing:

  • THE Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hey Trough,

I think that springs would have to be your next step mate, bigger spuirters couldnt hurt either mate just to take it to the next tyre frying level from where you are :blink:

Cheers,

Chooka

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted

Yeah, pretty lame generalisation.  Here I am trying to work out the facts through all this  :spoton:  and then I have to read this.  Grow up little boy  :gossip:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mate It wasn't meant to be a generalisation. If you knew what a handful of your fellow statesman had been doing and saying the last few months, you would know where I was coming from.

Anytime anything is mentioned RE the wog, these little bag pipes for humans start blowing there sh*t everywhere. "I wanna see a dyno sheet, take it to the track, what a load of rubbish etc etc I like most people are sick and tired of it. :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it needs to be said, that the only way to finish all this crap can easily be achieved by an impartial dyno run that has been suggested in the past or a run on the strip, but it seems they are too *beep* to do it because they don't want to be proved wrong. They would rather spin :pooh: than prove it. God only knows why.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

We've covered all of this many times before. Trough's tune wasn't finished so he didn't want to post a dyno graph and drag racing isn't for everyone.

Please guys, can we just stick to the topic... :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...