tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/01/06 11:50 AM Posted 26/01/06 11:50 AM Maybe my record deserves a little more respect seeing the setup of my car vs the ones that are trying to beat it im sure it will be beaten but by a car in the same form as mine I doubt it will ever be Good luck steve its good to see someone out there trying and not crapping on about dyno figures like so many othersIm sure the record will be yours soon and I think you deserve it CheersAdam<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you for real? Are you expecting all of us lesser beings to walk in front and lay down rose petals or something?There's no doubting you've put in a fantastic effort, but FFS get off your glass pedestal.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>NO now before you speak you should understand what someone is trying to say Alot of people seem to think it would be a walk in the park to beat that time I think this proves it isnt No where did I ask people to get down on there knees but if you want too I dont mind <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now before you speak you should contemplate how your comments will be portrayed. If I can recall correctly the entire forum was abuzz for quite some time after your achievement, and I could comfortably say that's ample confirmation that everyone can appreciate the amount of effort that you put in to accomplishing it.Being happy and content is one thing, but commanding respect is another. That just screams :tosser: as far as I can see. But anyway – all the best Steve, sorry for the continuing on the hijacking.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/01/06 11:55 AM Posted 26/01/06 11:55 AM thanks for the interest guys and when I've got it sorted out we'll give it a run in both sydney and calder so we can get to meet some of your blokes and maybe talk the current record holder into a fun run.should draw a big crowd ,I will be there.Ditto. I'd love to see it run.
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Location: Redcliffe Posted 26/01/06 08:25 PM Posted 26/01/06 08:25 PM Steve. r u still on for sat night mate.if everything goes well today with the reapirs yes
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Location: Redcliffe Posted 27/01/06 09:15 AM Posted 27/01/06 09:15 AM ok it's fixed once again and back out there tommorrow night, but only very soft runs to start off with
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 27/01/06 09:18 AM Posted 27/01/06 09:18 AM ok it's fixed once again and back out there tommorrow night, but only very soft runs to start off with<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great work Steve would be great to see the full potential of the beast
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Location: Redcliffe Posted 27/01/06 09:52 AM Posted 27/01/06 09:52 AM ok it's fixed once again and back out there tommorrow night, but only very soft runs to start off withGreat work Steve would be great to see the full potential of the beast I'd just be happy to get to the other end and not be ringing for a new flexplate, this is more expensive than fuel
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 27/01/06 10:00 AM Author Posted 27/01/06 10:00 AM Great to hear I will be there this time.... All the best...jeff
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 27/01/06 10:09 AM Posted 27/01/06 10:09 AM Best set of wheels on a T ever, Convo's are awesome. Best wishes for saturday night
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now