phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 30/01/06 02:45 AM Posted 30/01/06 02:45 AM is "DISTURBED" ??the name of the group of people who follow aforementioned bands shazzy<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you're on to something there Shazza. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Coming from you lot, that's a compliment. :blush:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> for youshazzy
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 30/01/06 05:22 AM Author Posted 30/01/06 05:22 AM Hey Shaz, So how many "wedgies" have you given out on this forum in the past day?
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 30/01/06 11:46 AM Posted 30/01/06 11:46 AM Hey Shaz, So how many "wedgies" have you given out on this forum in the past day?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>wasn't keeping track....shazzy
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 30/01/06 12:00 PM Author Posted 30/01/06 12:00 PM Stop it will ya. I'll be singing Soprano for a year now.........lol.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 30/01/06 12:02 PM Posted 30/01/06 12:02 PM Coming from you lot, that's a compliment.
Shockwave-T Member 96 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Melbourne Posted 31/01/06 06:14 AM Posted 31/01/06 06:14 AM I'm a massive Hatebreed fan and April 29 is my birthday - so you know where I'll be
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 17d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 31/01/06 06:29 AM Posted 31/01/06 06:29 AM For those of you interested, there's going to be an internet pre-sale.... link below....Korn Tickets
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 31/01/06 12:08 PM Posted 31/01/06 12:08 PM Coming from you lot, that's a compliment. :spit:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Location: North Brisbane Posted 31/01/06 10:01 PM Posted 31/01/06 10:01 PM I was proably like plenty of others who looked at the thread title and thought what the hell does that mean?? Given that it wasn't a modification forum, I didn't read it...................until now. I figured I would give Wayne the benefit of the doubt - last time that happens buddy! :o Are there seriously bands around called those things? That's disturbing in itself! :o
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/01/06 10:12 PM Posted 31/01/06 10:12 PM That's disturbing in itself! :o<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The same goes for those that follow them :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now